7. Girl rappers @Chelini!This is Chelini Intermediate School x2We go to school at 8:15We have a break at 10:10This is Chelini Intermediate SchoolWe finish school at 1:15We go to school 6 days a weekThis is Chelini Intermediate SchoolWe have two gyms and two computer roomCHELINI RAPWe study maths and geographyThis is Chelini Intermediate SchoolWe study English and technologyWe study art and music tooThis is Chelini Intermediate SchoolWe study French and Spanish tooWe study Italian and robots tooSo welcome to Chelini Intermediate School
8. Ours is a Musical school...A violin student A guitar student
9. …since 1991!Flute students A piano student
10. This is our school orchestra!!!
11. Since September Ipads havesubstituted books for first year students!We write on Ipads
12. I have the digital book! I have the paper book!
13. My rucksack is heavy! My rucksack is light!
14. With our I-pads we create art
15. Musical P.E.
16. Editorial boardof Chelinglish @ work!
17. The library and the canteen A classroom and the principal´s room
18. Results of survey among students What’s your favourite subject? PE Art Italian Maths English
19. The most popular subjects in our school 1st P.E. 2nd Art 3rd Maths
20. We don’t have a school uniform, but this is our uniform Hoodies, jeans and trainers!
21. The most popular meeting places for teenagers1.What’s your favourite place forteenagers in Lucca? The Walls Fillungo street Napoleon square S. Pietro door Anphiteatre square
22. 1st “Fillungo” Street 2nd Napoleon Square 3rd Door of San Pietro
23. Lucca for our art students Guinigi tower with trees on topAmphitheatre square The Walls
24. The Walls of Lucca Hi, our names are Lorenzo and Filippo. We’re from Lucca. It’s famous for its historic buildings and ancient city Walls.Lucca is a Roman town and has got ancient Roman Walls and an amphitheatre. There are lots of old buildings in Lucca. You can walk around the city on the ancient city Walls. Inside the city there are still remains of the Roman and medieval Walls but the most important and best preserved are the Renaissance Walls. They are over 4km long.
25. Lucca Comix and Games: the most popular event of the yearit’s faLots of people come to Lucca to visit “Lucca Comics and Games”. Lucca Comics and Games is the biggest comic fair of the Europe, ntastic. It’s our favourite event of the year.
26. Goodbye!We are looking forward to welcomingou in Lucca!