1. Do you sell/purchase securities as a normal part of your business?
2. Did you purchase securities using borrowed funds?
3. Did you purchase securities from central market?
4. Do you employ people and/or resources to assist in security transactions?
5. Do you transact in non-marketable securities or hold securities as stock-in-trade?
6. Are you self employed?
Your real-time TDS matching (26AS) data as available at the Income Tax
department's database. We are retrieving your status from the I-T department
database. This will take a few moments.
You would be redirected to the next
page once the data is fetched
Click Here to Fix all Mismatch(es)
under all heads in one go
Click Here to Fix each
Details of all mismatch(es)
under all heads when ‘Fix
All’ is Clicked
Click here to Fix this all
Click Here to Fix this
Screen displayed when
each Mismatch is to be
TDS has now
Click here to
has been fixed
We have automatically transferred your interest income in the respective section. If you want to
review this, you can visit the ‘Interest Income’ tab from the top navigation bar after completing
the verification process.