5. Example of Inaccuracy The picture of the rustic oven chips does not correspond with the slogan “ Eat your greens”. In reality the slogan refers to the FSA green Lights on the packaging. But the implication on the ad is aimed at the product itself.
6. Puffery It praises the weight-loss product with the pictures of a man who supposedly got a six-pack in 8 weeks. It is a subjective opinion, which is not proved by independent research or the government.
7. Bad Taste It is a bad taste ad because it is not appropriate art and location. Children are exposed to it besides the target market.
18. Example of a Good Media Buy This is a great media buy because it definitely attracts attention of people who use shopping carts to buy groceries. It affects the feelings when placing the food in the little kid’s hands and seeing the hungry eyes. It inspires to donate to the food bank or other charity.
19. Creative Approaches a. Hard Sell It is an ad for a hard sell, because people do more research when purchasing a car. It is a pricy product with many compe- titors. The ad must be very creative.
19. Creative Approaches b. Soft Sell It is an ad for a soft sell, since it advertises the product that is consumed almost every day.
19. Creative Approaches c. Lecture The person in the ad talks to the reader and shares important information regarding the drug.
19. Creative Approaches d. Drama The ad illustrates the mingling among the participants. They are not addressing the consumer looking at the ad.
20. Message Formats a. Straightforward Factual