1. STEVE JOBS
MOBILE MARKETING SOLVED
2. “Stay hungry, stay foolish.”
3. “When I was 17,I read a quote that went something like: “If you
live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly
be right.” It made an impression on me, and since then, for the
past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and
asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want
to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer
has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to
4. “Design is not just what it looks
like. Design is how it works.”
5. “If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking.
Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart,
you'll know when you find it. And, like any
great relationship, it just gets better and
better as the years roll on…”
6. “You can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only
connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that
the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to
trust in something — your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever.
This approach has never let me down, and it has made all
the difference in my life.”
7. “You can’t just ask customers what they want and
then try to give that to them. By the time
you get it built, they’ll want something new.”
8. “My model for business is The Beatles. They were four
guys that kept each other's negative tendencies in check;
they balanced each other. And the total was greater than the
sum of parts.”
9. “I’m convinced that about half of what separates the
successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is
10. “Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn’t matter to me.
Going to bed at night saying we’ve done something
wonderful, that’s what matters to me.”
11. About TapSense
TapSense is a mobile marketing platform that provides unbiased third party
measurement across free and paid channels. Through a single dashboard,
marketers can manage and optimize mobile campaigns across hundreds of
publishers. Over 100 customers have succeeded with TapSense, including:
Fab, Redfin, Trulia, Expedia, Viator, Amazon and eBay.
TapSense was founded in 2011 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Investors include top Silicon Valley venture firms, Ron Conway's SV Angel
and Maynard Webb, a board member of Salesforce and Yahoo.
Follow us: @tapsense