• Lead the software engineering team through the entire development lifecycle including UI design and project management.
• Ensure a high level of quality of software implementation of product requirements.
• Execute project plans and deliver on team and individual commitments.
• Responsible for gathering the system requirements.
• Responsible for designing the system architecture.
• Responsible for designing the database.
• Leading and participating in the development of web based applications using ASP.NET.
• Leading and participating in performing software testing, including unit, system, UAT and stress testing.
• Leading and participating in the dep...