1. Conference Management Solution TallyFox Social Technologies AG Trittligasse 12 CH-8001 Zurich Switzerland www.TallyFox.com
2. What is EventFox? The EventFox management solution gives conference managers the tools they need to successfully manage their conference, providing a registration page, access to attendee lists, an online networking platform, and more.
3. EventFox Features EventFox is comprised of two products which can be used hand in hand, or separately. 1. A Conference registration solution for managing attendees and payment tracking. 2. An Online Networking Platform for attendees to engage and schedule meetings.
4. EventFox: Registration SolutionThe conference solution features acustomizable registration page.Registration fields are customizableand can be embedded directly inthe event website or linked to aregistration page.Credit transactions are processedthrough Datatran’s secure portal.TallyFox will process all conferencefees, on behalf of eventorgnanizers.
5. EventFox: Registration SolutionEventFox offers a private CRM,with attendee lists, registrationoverview, real time paymenttracking, and name tags.Managers can send out invitations,email updates and communicationsto attendees.The CRM can also be used tosend out customizedpromotional mailings formarketing your conference,complete with tracking andstatistics.
6. Registration Solution: Benefits Easy Registration setup TallyFox provides simple templates, which can be custom branded, making it easy to set up registration information and payment details. Fast and Secure payment TallyFox supports a variety of payment methods through our secure billing system. Market Your Conference Promote your event by sending out invitations with a link to your customized registration page. Customize Mailings and Communications Mailing templates can be customized and individually branded for efficient communication, sending updates, and reminders to conference attendees.
7. EventFox: Networking platform EventFox communities provide conferences with their own customized domain, created for attendees to network using rich social tools that enable them to engage, create discussions and schedule meetings with other attendees before, during and after the event. The platform is hosted in a secure cloud, enabling attendees to share expertise with industry peers and focus their networking with those who share common business interests.
8. Networking platform: Benefits Who’s Who Identify attendees and speakers by their sector, geographical location and Know-How Meeting Calendar Request, schedule and manage your appointments. Receive e-mail alerts for upcoming meetings Library Upload and share conference documents, presentations, papers and articles Engage Share thoughts and participate in discussions on event-related developments, while fostering business relationships.