1. Preparing your first Web ConferenceBefore starting yourfirst web conference, werecommend taking alook at the followingtips for running efficientmeetings and avoidingsnags.
2. Only active members can be invited to a meeting. Check that all participants are members of your Clus- terEnsure that all participants are registered members of your Cluster. If any have not completed theirprofile or require an new account, send them a reminder or invitation well in advance of the meeting.
3. ...or use one of the localIn the Web Conference phone numbers with thepopup you can dial in private attendee PIN.directly through VOIP For optimal sound quality, it’s recommended that everyone call in using the phone numbers and private PIN provided. Local tarrifs apply when using the phone numbers. Make sure your sound equipment is adequiate for the size of the room you will be hosting your meeting in. Most laptop microphones are not sensitive enough to pick up people talking from a distance and the speaker quality could be very low. VOIP can interfere with the sound quality and cause excessive feedback or echos, this can be helped by muting listners.
4. Upload presentations or documents and try out the whiteboard tools provided.For optimal display, upload all presentations in PDF format.
5. Mute listeners if there is feedback noise or an echo.A large group of people can cause additional feedback and static noise. Managers can “mute all” toimprove sound quality.Users will be able to unmute themselves, unless the manager locks them on mute.Audio speakers can cause unwanted feedback, if possible request listeners to use a headset.If multiple people are dialing in from the same room, recommend that they use only one dial-inoption.
6. Add a summary once the meeting is ended, highlight action points and chat record.Meeting Summaries can be used for summarizing decisions, tracking action items and to keep recordsfor later review. The meeting manager can edit the summary when tasks are completed or updated.Chat archive remains on record even after the meeting is archived.
7. Meetings are auto- matically archived and kept for future retrieval.Meetings are automatically closed and archived 12 hours after ending. All meetings you managedor participated in, including group meetings, are saved in your personal archive for later reviewand tracking.Documents uploaded to the meeting remain in the archive and can be retrieved at a later date.
8. Thank You!For detailed tutorials see our Support Library