• Full electronic participation in society.
• Digital access means that a person has full access
to technology, and contributes to improving and
using technology. This is important for everyone to
do, because it allows improvements to be made,
and raises awareness about technology and
• However, only responsible people should be
allowed digital access. I think so because the
internet and technology can be dangerous and
harm people if they’re not used correctly and
• The buying and selling of goods online.
• Many companies get proﬁts from selling their merchandise
online, such as clothes lines. For example, Gojane.com is
making lots of money by selling their clothes all over the
world to many people who might not have access to their
shops. Personally, I enjoy buying things online, because
that way I have something special and not what everyone
else is wearing. Also, many companies choose to have a
certain time period that allows a customer to return any
items that they aren’t pleased with. This encourages
shoppers to buy things from the web, because they can just
return them if they don’t like them.
• The electronic exchange of information.
• The electronic exchange of information is a way of getting
information and knowledge across to people. Examples of these
websites are hotmail.com, blogger.com, and many others. Digital
communication has a positive side, as well as a negative side.
Some people abuse digital communication and spread irrelevant
information that may harm people. I think that anyone who
uses digital communication should think twice before allowing
others to view what they post, because we should all strive to
be responsible digital citizens.
• The capability to use digital technology and
knowing when and how to use it.
• Digital Literacy means that a person is well aware
of how to act and use the internet and technology.
Every person who uses technology should be able
to know how and when to act. For example, msn
messenger is a great way to stay connected, which
is why so many people us it, teenagers especially.
However, a person has to know when to use it and
how to use it, to be safe.
• The standards of conduct expected by
other digital technology users.
• Everyone who uses the internet is required
to follow a set of rules. Those rules
• Sensitivity so other’s privacy
• If everyone who uses the internet follows
these three rules, then we will have a
• The legal rights and restrictions governing
• It’s considered a federal crime to harass
someone while using the internet and
technology. This means that people
should know that technology and the
internet are only used for good causes,
and for responsible people. Digital laws
should be followed by people so that no
Digital rights and
• The privileges and freedoms extended to all digital technology
users, and the behavioral expectations that come with them.
• Everyone should realize that using the
internet is a privilege. Using the internet
allows us to do almost anything, so we
shouldn’t abuse it. The internet gives us
freedom, but that means that we have to
have limits and know when to stop. I think
that unless someone is responsible, they
shouldn’t be able to use the internet and
Digital Health and
• The elements of physical and psychological well-
being related to digital technology use.
• The internet CAN have an effect on someone in
many ways. For example, an irresponsible person
might become addicted as a negative effect. A
positive effect can also be made on someone, by
educating them. Also, if someone isn’t taking all the
precautions and safety measures, they shouldn't be
able to use the internet.
• The precautions that all technology users must take to
guarantee their personal safety and the security of their
• In order to ensure safety while using
technology, a person must take safety
measures. These safety measures include
things like making sure you don’t save
your password on a computer that isn’t
yours, or not giving out personal
information to anyone on the net. Also, to