Thoughts and facts on #startup #innovation #scene dissorientated and 'siloed' with introversy in Greece. We don't create Demand models and collaborative business schemes! (.pdf includes notes toggle up on the left side)
New Europe startups, we want to have you in Bucharest this November!
We have tons of great mentors, accelerators, investment funds and angels interested to meet you.
• Startup “scene” divided forces with a own-clutter
• Lack of synergies and cooperative spirit
• No one really progresses on competence gap
• Too many CEOs / app focus / introversy
• Expectations for easy funding / Premature scaling
• Parity offerings / lack of novelty
• Country needs a ‘Jobs Act’, rather than startup events!
OUT OF INTENSE
• Education & recreation
• e-Business and transformed exports retail
• Social enterprises and communities
• Apps for urban / city life
• TV & Media E2E / big data
• Cultural offering and thematic tourism
• Echo Green communities / Energy solutions
• Branded origin products / marketplaces
Ερώτηση 1: Ποιο πρόβλημα λύνεις;
Ερώτηση 2: Ποιος θα πληρώσει το προϊόν /
R WE READY?
• $ 600 mio from new service industries until 2020
• € 100 mio for structural e-reforms
• € 400 mio for SMEs digital transformation
• Announced EU funds (110 MIO) / ICT4Growth etc
• +3,5% GDP growth in EU (2017)
• National Innovation Councils (US, India, Sweden, China)
replace chambers traditional roles