4. Tulum ONE & ONLYEcological Land Development • 5 ACRE LOTS, as low as $100,000 USD! • Fully sustainable, off the grid. • Secure investment in Tulum, Mexico’s newest hot spot. • Fully Titled • Master plan by experienced US developer.
5. Location • Los Arboles Tulum is located only 12 Kms on the Coba Hwy, towards the Coba ruins, a 10 minute drive from downtown Tulum and 15 minute drive to the white sandy beaches of Tulum, Mayan archeological sites and the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve
6. Description Lots 221 residential lots of 5 acres each, 5% of the total surface of the land can be developed on an ecologically oriented construction, with the use of wetlands for sewage, recollection of rainwater as an addition to the water that will be available at the front of each lot with a meter to pay for gallons per use. The homes built here will generate their own power with a combination of solar, wind and propane generators.
7. Description • This Is A Secure Investment • A Fully-Titled Environmentally Responsible Community • A Legal Subdivision With Ecological Construction Guidelines • Enforceable Set Of Guidelines To Protect The Natural Environment • With Private Gated Entrance Designed & Handcrafted By Local Artisans • Active Home Owners Association What
8. Lot Map• $100,000.00 US per lot, for the lots marked available in green.
9. Permits & Entitlements • Los Arboles Meets All Legal Requirements To Convey Immediate Title Transfer Before A Notary Public.” • Deeds Are Filed In The Mexico Public Registry Of Land & Commerce. • Los Arboles Has Obtained All Federal, State & Municipal Permits: – Environmental Impact Study” – Authorization – Use Of Land Permit – State Of Subdivision License – Municipal Subdivision – Condo Regime Licenses"
10. Construction Guidelines • 95% Jungle Conservation of Each Residential Lot • Sustainable Energy Systems • Passive Energy Design • Natural Well Water Supply • Rainwater Collection Systems • Constructed Wetlands For Waste Treatment
11. The 5% Rule • Each 20,000 M2 Home Site Is Subject " To 95% Jungle Conservation • Area Of Use Is Approximately 1000 M2 • Area Of Roofed Construction Is 30% of Area of Use = 300 M2 • Municipality Allows A Maximum Construction Height Of 12 Meters
12. Roads • Constructed With Local, " Naturally – Harvested Materials • Curbing All Hand Crafted • Designed To Preserve The Ambient Jungle Aesthetic • Tree-lined Roads Provide Travel Route For Spider Monkeys • Pervious Design Allows Rain Water To Access Tree Roots"
13. The Environmental SideConstructed Wetlands Alternative Energy Water Supply Source – Environmental Approach " To – All Los Arboles Home Owners – The Riviera Maya Enjoys Waste Water Treatment Are Supplied With Well Water Widespread Use Of Solar & – Designed By Approved From Two Large Capacity Wells. Wind Energy These Wells Are More Than Engineers – Preserves The Water Quality of – The Tulum Hotel Zone Is Capable Of Supporting The Off-the-grid; Power Is Entire Community. The Riviera Mayaʼs Natural Underground Cenote River Derived From Sustainable – Holding True To Environmental System adds a Beautiful Garden Responsibility & Jungle Energy Sources Feature Conservation This Eliminates – Local Distributors Offer Drilling Of Individual Wells – Plants Indigenous To The Area Cutting Edge Equipment & Which Would Disrupt The that Are Used Specifically For Maintenance” Natural Underground River This Purpose Are Grown In Our System Unique To The Area. Community Nursery – Solar - Wind - Generator "
14. Community Center • More Than 18 Acres Of " Protected Area Includes: – Palapa Style Community Center – Outdoor Kitchen For Entertaining – Cenote Like Swimming Pools – His & Her Bathrooms – Changing Rooms – 15 Acres Of Natural Walking Trails – Ecological Education Center – Gardens Of Indigenous Plants – Picnic Areas
15. Need more details? Contact me, we are here to serve you. Malu Guijosa Tulum Area Expert Tel. 512-879-6546 email@example.com