Emerging Social Trends                 TFM&A 2012
Guy LevineCEO – Return On Digital                          Founded .com @ 17 y.o. – sold @ 18 y.o.                        ...
Social media is like teen sex. Everyone wants to do it. Nobodyknows how. When it’s finally done there is surprise it’s not...
Social media is like teen sex. Everyone wants to do it. Nobodyknows how. When it’s finally done there is surprise it’s not...
Socially, your size matters!
Social StrategyWithout becoming a spammer!Listen                        Participate      LeadLanguage                     ...
Social Metrics
Social Metrics
F-commerce
Curation
QR Codes
Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach •   Creation of the Jessica Fowler account - http://twitter.com/womenunderwear •   Gr...
Curation
Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
We are experts.This is what you should buy.   Please buy it from us.
Case StudyLead Generation
Case StudyLead Generation
B2B decision makers spend 1% of their time buying! Theyspend the other 99% researching and talking to eachother!          ...
There has been one big ommission              We are experts.       This is what you should buy.          Please buy it fr...
Thanks for listening              TFM&A 2012
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×

Social Media Theatre: Emerging Social Trends

439

Published on

Published in: Technology, Business
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total Views
439
On Slideshare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
0
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
4
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Transcript of "Social Media Theatre: Emerging Social Trends"

  1. 1. Emerging Social Trends TFM&A 2012
  2. 2. Guy LevineCEO – Return On Digital Founded .com @ 17 y.o. – sold @ 18 y.o. Bummed around Built digital publisher – sold @ 24 y.o. Digital gun for hire Sept 08 – founded Return On Digital
  3. 3. Social media is like teen sex. Everyone wants to do it. Nobodyknows how. When it’s finally done there is surprise it’s notbetter.” Avinash Kaushik - Google
  4. 4. Social media is like teen sex. Everyone wants to do it. Nobodyknows how. When it’s finally done there is surprise it’s notbetter.” Avinash Kaushik - Google
  5. 5. Socially, your size matters!
  6. 6. Social StrategyWithout becoming a spammer!Listen Participate LeadLanguage Join In Ask Questions Build Respect Start The Convo Earn The Right Start Marketing
  7. 7. Social Metrics
  8. 8. Social Metrics
  9. 9. F-commerce
  10. 10. Curation
  11. 11. QR Codes
  12. 12. Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
  13. 13. Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach • Creation of the Jessica Fowler account - http://twitter.com/womenunderwear • Grown followers by researching the top lingerie bloggers/tweeters and following their audience • Addition of a realistic picture • Twitter allows you to find journalists and bloggers easily • Build up relationship with relevant & influential followers • Location: Everywhere – not to rule out getting blog posts across the Globe • Created own blog to make it a realistic account
  14. 14. Curation
  15. 15. Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
  16. 16. Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
  17. 17. Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
  18. 18. Case StudyGenerating Social Outreach
  19. 19. We are experts.This is what you should buy. Please buy it from us.
  20. 20. Case StudyLead Generation
  21. 21. Case StudyLead Generation
  22. 22. B2B decision makers spend 1% of their time buying! Theyspend the other 99% researching and talking to eachother! We are experts. This is what you should buy. Please buy it from us.
  23. 23. There has been one big ommission We are experts. This is what you should buy. Please buy it from us.
  24. 24. Thanks for listening TFM&A 2012
  1. A particular slide catching your eye?

    Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.

×