Production log
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in...5
×
 

Production log

on

  • 149 views

 

Statistics

Views

Total Views
149
Views on SlideShare
149
Embed Views
0

Actions

Likes
0
Downloads
0
Comments
0

0 Embeds 0

No embeds

Accessibility

Categories

Upload Details

Uploaded via as Microsoft Word

Usage Rights

© All Rights Reserved

Report content

Flagged as inappropriate Flag as inappropriate
Flag as inappropriate

Select your reason for flagging this presentation as inappropriate.

Cancel
  • Full Name Full Name Comment goes here.
    Are you sure you want to
    Your message goes here
    Processing…
Post Comment
Edit your comment

Production log Production log Presentation Transcript

  • Salford City College Eccles Sixth Form Centre BTec Level 3 Extended Diploma in Creative Media Production Games Design Unit 78 – Digital Graphics for Computer Games HA3 – Transformation Production Log Name Taylor Bevens Date: 02/12/2013 Here I began to trace the weapon for my character, which is a rather elegant but somewhat threatening dagger. I spent a good 30 minutes making sure the pathing for the weapon was high quality and not a rushed job. The finished dagger can be seen in my blog! Date: 03/12/2013 These are the first ideas I pieced together, which will soon merge together to form Rae Sunbreaker, the character I created. I retrieved these images from multiples places on the internet, and they are sourced on my blog with the credit where it’s due. Date: 05/12/2013
  • I had taken real life pictures to assist me with proportion and stance of my character. Although they never majorly influenced my final character, they helped with anatomy/ratio etc. And on another note of production on the same day, I had pieced different parts of my research together to begin creating my character. Date: 10/12/2013 After mashing my images together in Photoshop, I began to trace them in Illustrator! I first worked on some of the detail on my character’s armour, and then I moved on to remaking the weapons, as the ones made earlier were unusable as the proportion and perspective of them was way off.
  • Date: 16/12/2013 I soon decided that the previous background was way too complicated to recreate with the pen tool, so I went back and picked another background, and thought that the rising sun theme from Japan would be somewhat suitable.