TBR Webinar: Struggling to Navigate the Stormy Waters of Sequestration
- 1,350 views
The TBR Professional Services research team invites you to an invitation-only webinar on Wednesday, March 5, 2014, for a guided recap and analysis of vendor performance as reported in TBR’s Public ...
The TBR Professional Services research team invites you to an invitation-only webinar on Wednesday, March 5, 2014, for a guided recap and analysis of vendor performance as reported in TBR’s Public Sector IT Services Benchmark.
Uncertainty is the new normal in the federal IT market, and the government contracting community continues to face a federal budget atmosphere beset by ongoing resolutions, debt ceiling battles and partisan bickering. The federal government closed out its 2013 fiscal year in 3Q13, and vendors scrambled to capture last-minute awards doled out as part of the seasonal “budget flush” that coincide with the fiscal year end. A handful of contractors delivered better-than-expected fiscal performances in this environment in 3Q13, but TBR believes this is not the long-awaited inflection point preceding a rebound in the overall market in 2014. Data from the Public Sector IT Services Benchmark indicates significant headwinds to growth and margin performance persist and will likely remain throughout much of the upcoming year.
Public Sector Practice Manager and Senior Analyst John Caucis and Analyst Sebastian Lagana will share their perspectives on the results and provide additional insights into vendors’ performances and the future of the public sector IT services market.
Questions for discussion will include:
• How were the market conditions in the federal IT services sector, in particular the ongoing budget turmoil, reflected in TBR’s Public Sector IT Services Benchmark?
• Who are the growth and margin leaders, and why?
• How are public sector IT services vendors adjusting their strategies to adapt to market conditions?
• How are these companies adjusting their portfolios, go-to-market strategies or vertical and geographic market focus?
• What’s new in service and solution introductions, acquisitions and alliances?
• What is the outlook for 2014?
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views