SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
Understanding what your customers want is a critical piece of any good strategy, but your customers don't always provide you the feedback you need to guide your strategic decisions. Since 1996, TBR ...
Understanding what your customers want is a critical piece of any good strategy, but your customers don't always provide you the feedback you need to guide your strategic decisions. Since 1996, TBR has surveyed your customers to understand purchase decision making, vendor perception and brand loyalty. We provide insight into what your customers are thinking that can separate leaders from laggards, good investments from bad, and successes from failures. On July 18, TBR Senior Analyst Greg Richardson will discuss the most recent results of our Corporate IT Buying Behavior & Customer Satisfaction Study (CSAT) and give insights into questions including:
• What are the critical criteria North American enterprise customers consider when purchasing PCs and servers, and which attributes are less important?
• How will spending trends shift over the next 12 months, and what are customers planning to buy?
• Where are the top vendors in enterprise PC and server landscapes succeeding? Where are they lagging?
• What is the impact of Apple PCs on the enterprise? What is working, what is not working, and how loyal are enterprise IT buyers to Apple PCs?
• What percent of customers are likely to switch to another vendor?
• How does customer satisfaction affect a customer's likelihood to recommend their vendor to a peer?