View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!Introducing SlideShare for AndroidExplore all your favorite topics in the SlideShare appGet the SlideShare app to Save for Later — even offline
View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new Android app!View stunning SlideShares in full-screen with the new iOS app!
• A grassroots movement started out by declaring, on 2010, April 16 as X day. McDonalds also capitalized on this day by issuing gift cards to lucky winners, thereby increasing his foot traffic by 33%.• ID the website X.
• This guy is famous for buying 1.1 million of something for a mere $5, from a site called Gigbucks.com. What?
• This guy is Bogomil Shopov, who in an attempt to show how weak one’s privacy is gaurded online, bought the data(names, id etc) of 1.1 million facebook users across Europe.
• Set in the fictional industrial city of Dunwall, modeled after Victorian London, X follows Corvo Attano, a legendary bodyguard to the Empress who is framed for her murder and forced to become an assassin to seek revenge on those who conspired against him. Attano is aided in his quest by the Outsider, a powerful being who imbues him with magical abilities.
• This girl is Nadia Comaneci, famous for scoring a perfect 10 in the 1976 Montreal Olympics. The scoreboard only had space for 0-9 and when 10 was entered, it was shown as one.
• “Since my name is X Y, I thought it would be funny to add soft to the end of it”• ID X & Y exactly, or put funda.
• XY is Mike Rowe. He registered a domain called mikerowesoft.com that Microsoft saw as infringing and tried to sue. Additionally Microsoft provided Rowe with a subscription to the Microsoft Developer Network, an all expenses paid trip for him and his family to the Microsoft Research Tech Fest at their headquarters, training for Microsoft Certification and an Xbox with a selection of games.
• The fact that Sigbritt Lothberg has something we don’t, pisses me off. What’s more, she uses it to dry her laundry!• What is it that she has and no one else does?
• She, the mother of Peter Lothberg has the world’s fastest internet speed of 40 Gbps! And she uses the heat generated with such speed for dying the laundry.
• In a world where lawsuits are flung at each other like holi ke rang, Apple was forced to pay $21 million to the Swiss Railways. Why?
• The Department of Motor Vehicles in Nevada recently granted a license to a Toyota Prius car. Ordinarily, this would have been a routine affair, but not in this case. This car was given the license plate number of "001". The license plate will be in red and sport the lemniscate symbol used to indicate "infinity". If you see this car whizzing past you, who would you find on the driver’s seat? (trick question)
• Parody of HTC’s tagline when it shut down offices in Shanghai• Dr Dre is brown and rhymes with Snoop. ( all rasicm allegations be redirected to Saurabh)• Highroad cycling team is sponsored mainly by HTC.
• In March 2007, Ran D Balicer, an epidemiologist physician, published an article in the journal Epidemiology describing the similarities between this outbreak and SARS and avian influenza outbreaks. Dr Balicer suggested role-playing games could serve as an advanced platform for modeling the dissemination of infectious diseases. When initially created by the developers, it was intended as a "short- term, short-range annoyance" but players caused it to spread, leaving urban areas "filled to the brim with corpses", and the "city streets literally white with the bones of the dead."• Give me the name of the disease or the name of the game.
This is the famous Corrupted Blood Incident in World Of Warcraft.
• "Gabon cannot serve as a platform or screen for committing acts aimed at violating copyrights, nor be used by unscrupulous people...“• This was a statement made by the country over a newly released website; someone’s comeback vehicle. Who? Or ID the site.
• Sohaib Athar (@ReallyVirtual on Twitter) was just “an IT consultant taking a break from the rat-race by hiding in the mountains”, of Pakistan.• The IT contractor and graduate of Preston University also says he’s a ‘startup specialist’ on his LinkedIn profile, but now owns a coffee shop.• But today he will become known as the guy who, unwittingly covered X on twitter. What?
• The raid on Osama Bin Laden’s compound in Abottabad.
• "Our hypothesis was that it [Google Brain, the neural network] would learn to recognize common objects in those videos. Indeed, to our amusement, one of our artificial neurons learned to respond strongly to pictures of X. Remember that this network had never been told what a X was, nor was it given even a single image labeled as a X. Instead, it discovered what a X looked like by itself from only unlabeled YouTube stills," said Google Fellow Jeff Dean in a posting at Googles website. Google Brain is a software simulation of a large scale neural network. What did it first identify, after scouring through thousands of youtube videos?
The image you would find most on the internet.