The Power of Social Media for Amateur & Non-Profit Sports
- 3,204 views
This presentation was delivered to over 40 Executives, Directors and Marketing Coordinators that represent the Provincial Sport Organizations in British Columbia. ...
This presentation was delivered to over 40 Executives, Directors and Marketing Coordinators that represent the Provincial Sport Organizations in British Columbia.
A leader and an advocate for amateur sport across the province, Sport BC is a driving force in bringing healthy living and sport to the forefront for British Columbians. With a legacy stretching back over forty years, Sport BC continues to propel participation in organized sport provincially, bringing the power of sport to more than 650,000 sport participants and building strong, healthy individuals and communities.
In this presentation, Trevor reviews the following:
* Why should amateur and non-profit sports organizations engage in social media?
* The importance of finding and listening to conversations online around your sport
* How to engage in and lead conversation around your sport online
* Ways an integrated marketing strategy can add value to your sponsorship packages
* Leveraging social media to benefit from social fundraising
To view the recorded video presentation visit http://t3connect.com/speaking and sign up for the T3 CONNECT newsletter
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views