Be the first to like this
Many small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with SAP installations simply cannot afford to undertake SAP projects - like an SAP ECC 6.0 upgrade - the way Fortune 500 Corporations can. In this free …
Many small to medium sized enterprises (SMEs) with SAP installations simply cannot afford to undertake SAP projects - like an SAP ECC 6.0 upgrade - the way Fortune 500 Corporations can. In this free webinar Frank Powell discusses the upgrade strategies proven to work for SMEs.
* Discover the potential cost savings of upgrading that can off-set, and help to justify, the cost of an upgrade project
* Learn how to reduce the impact of traditional high cost technical, infrastructure, and functional elements of an upgrade
* Find out what must be tested, what to prioritize, and how to define expectations and collaborative process between internal and external technical and functional staff
* Discuss an iterative upgrade methodology that will eliminate insufficient end user adoption and proficiency
* Get tips on how to mitigate Functional risk associated with the upgrade
For most enterprises, budgets are tight and IT Managers are regularly asked to drive initiatives forward with little or no incremental budget. Based on years of experience helping small and medium sized SAP customers implement and upgrade SAP, this session presents ways you can accomplish your SAP upgrade in the most cost effective manner.