Understanding SAP Hosting in the Cloud
- 12,065 views
How will cloud computing impact your business? ...
How will cloud computing impact your business?
In this session Symmetry’s hosting expert, Frank Powell will cut through the marketing hype to give you a clear overview of what cloud computing is and isn’t. Learn how cloud computing is being used in the world of SAP and what it really means for the future of your SAP environment.
• Unravel the technical differences between cloud models including public vs. private clouds and outsourced hosting.
• Discuss common terms and concepts in cloud computing.
• Learn about the SAP specific risks and benefits of the different cloud models.
• Get an overview of cloud-based solutions for SAP and determine their fit for your SAP environment
• Discuss integration challenges between SAP solutions and other cloud-based third party applications.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views