5 strategies for lowering your sap operational costs
by Symmetry on Oct 07, 2010
- 2,239 views
In this session learn strategies and practices that will immediately lower your SAP operational costs and position your SAP department as a hub for business improvement and innovation. ...
In this session learn strategies and practices that will immediately lower your SAP operational costs and position your SAP department as a hub for business improvement and innovation.
Cindy Rasey will guide you through five of the most effective cost-saving strategies:
• Learn how to reassess business needs and build a roadmap to match projects with the changing face of your company.
• Discuss five questions to ask when evaluating your staffing model to help you to work your staff smarter, not harder.
• Reevaluate your long-term purchasing strategy and learn how to save time, money, and resources by identifying purchasing needs in advance.
• Get tips on how to reduce the cost of data storage, minimize test data, and evaluate virtualization and server consolidation, all while reducing overhead.
• Find out how a proof-of-concept project can actually save your organization time and money in the long run, and how to work that into your next project plan.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views