6. June 1Me: Oh my gosh. I cannot believe we are actually here, in California...!Shaun: Me neither! I cannot believe we won that contest! We get to stay here for a month! And meet all these celebrities! We are going to be straight fooling!Me: For real.! Hey, let’s go to the hotel so we can unpack and get dressed in something more cute. Most people here don’t look all raggedy. Ha! Shaun: Yeah.. I guess your right. Let’s go then, girl! *an hour later, they come out wearing these outﬁts...*
9. *a couple of guys stare* Me: HA! Omg. Shaun..? Did you see those boys looking at us..? Shaun: Classic pervs. Haha. One of ‘em is a cutie..Me: I was just about to say that! You are a freakin’ mind reader! But I hate when boys stare, it’s like. UGH. Get a life, sucka. Shaun: I understand that. But I mean, when they cute, I have no problem..Me: I agree. Ha. That one was really cute. If Alexis was here, she’d probably make us stalk him.. HAHAH Shaun: Aye, you know what it is.! That chick is C R A Z Y ! Me: Ha sure is! So are we going to go eat..? Shaun: Okay, how about El Xochilo’s? Me: Girl. you are absolutely obsessed with that place. Is it the same here as it is in Detroit.? Shaun: Girl, how am I supposed to know..? Me: I have no clue. Epic fail. Hahaha Shaun: Pshhh... So let’s go to that El Xochilo’s! Me: I’m game! Let’s do it!
10. *they walk into El Xochilo* Employee: Hello. Welcome to El Xochilo’s. Where would you like to be seated? Shaun: OMG.... Sydney: Those two dudes would be in here too.. Dang.. Shaun: By those two boys.. Sydney: Shaun!!! Shaun: Well...Aye..Hahaha! That’s how we fool in CaliSydney: Whatever. HAHA! That’s why you my best friend. We always are steady fooling.*they sit down at the table behind the two “cuties”. one of them turns around.* Cutie One: Hello ladies. Shaun: Heyyyyyyy! :P *Sydney rolls her eyes at Shaun’s gooﬁness* Sydney: Waddup, doe.? Cutie One: Excuse me.?
11. Shaun: Detroit talk. Wouldn’t know nothing about that, now would you?Cutie One: Probably not.. I don’t know anyone from Detroit. Bet you don’t know nothing about street dancing. Sydney: Actually, we do. Ha. Shaun jerks amazingly. By the way, what’s your name? Cutie One: DeAndre.Sydney: I’m Sydney. Feel free to call me Syd. That’s my friend Shaun. Shaun: Who’s your friend who isn’t speaking to us.? DeAndre: His name is Xavier. He’s kinda shy. HA. Sydney: Yeah I noticed. Heyyy...Xavier.? *Xavier still chewing food replies with a heyy* **TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT, THEY ALL END UP TRADINGPHONE NUMBERS AND PLANNING TO MEET UP AT THE MALL IN THREE DAYS.. SHAUN IS REALLY HAPPY AND APPRECIATES THIS, WHILE SYDNEY DOESN’T REALLY CARE, YET SHE IS VERY HAPPY THAT THIS HAPPEND**
12. Shaun Point Of View
13. *Back at the hotel after eating at El Xochilo’s* Me: I cannot believe we actually got their phone numbers! Maybe they’re gonna ask us out or something!Sydney: I know right! I hope they do. If they ask us out, Xavier’s mine. He seems more of ‘my type.’ Me: Okay that’s cool. You and him can get along well. Ya’ll both quiet as h*ll. Sydney: Hush... And we both ended up with crazy friends like you and DeAndre, huh? Me: Yeah I guess you’re right.. I am kinda crazy.. Sydney: You think? Anyway, we need to plan our day tomorrow... Me: Uh, okay.... What should we do...? Sydney: You want to go watch one of those street dancing contests? Me: Sure.. But I’m pretty sure that Google doesn’t know where street dancing contests are held. Sydney: Call DeAndre, duh! Me: You call Xavier, how ‘bout that! Sydney: Nooo.! Me: Why? Sydney: My shyness is taking over me! Me: Ya’ll both quiet, it doesn’t matter.. Sydney: Okay, sure it doesn’t. You call DeAndre ﬁrst.. Me: OKAYYY! I’mma put it on speaker too!
14. *Dials the number that was written down on a shriveled up napkin* *Phone Conversation* DeAndre: Yo? Shaun: Uh, hi DeAndre, right? DeAndre: Yeah. I’m pretty sure this Shaun. What’s up? Me: Nothing much. You know those street dancing contests? Where are they at? DeAndre: You planning on showing up? Shaun: Sure! DeAndre: Good. It’s in the big alley right by Mr. French’s Bakery. Me: HAHAHAHAHAHA! DeAndre: What’s funny?Me: Oh nothing. Just the dance contest is by a freakin’ Bakery. I was expecting it to be somewhere more.....less public. haDeAndre: Well.. That is kinda funny when you think about it, but that’s how we roll, in Cali. Me: Alrightie then. Well I guess I’ll see you there DeAndre. Byee.
15. *They get off the phone* Sydney: Okay, so now that we know where the contest is located... Me: We have to ﬁgure out what to wear....Sydney: You are freakin’ obsessed over picking out outﬁts for the next day, aren’t you? Me: Why, yes I am..Sydney: Wow.. Okay..So I’ll let you handle my outﬁt.. Because I couldcare less right now... Save all of our cute stuff for when we get ready to party on my birthday!Me: Teeheee. I can’t wait! It’s gonna be so fun! Hopefully, we can ﬂy Rachel, Ariel, Amber and Alexis in from Detroit. Sydney: I hope so too. That would really make my day. Me: So let’s pick out our outﬁts! Sydney: Urgh. I am going to go to sleep now.... Goodnight... Me: Whatever you big headed lame. Sydney: Meanie. Shaun: It’s all love, I’m just playing with you.. Sydney: I know. Goodnight.
16. June 2 Me: Syd!!! Wake up! Sydney: I am tired. Lemme alone! Me: Girl! It’s almost two in the afternoon..! Sydney: WHAT?!Me: Remember, times here and Detroit are way off from each other.. Just get up and get in the shower while I go get some food for us.. Sydney: Okay, Mother. Me: Shut up being sarcastic with me.. I really don’t want to miss DeAndre & Xavier dancing. Sydney: Awwww sh*t. Shaun wanna see two boys dance. Me: Shut up. And get dressed. So we won’t be late. Okay? Sydney: Whatever..............
17. *After Sydney gets from out of the shower, and they eat some brunch from the hotel’sfood service line.. they walk out wearing these outﬁts...*
20. Me: So we have to walk to this place... We have no money for busses.. Haha..Sydney: Wow. This is horrible. This is just..... So we really have to walk, or can we get them to pick us up from here? Me: Them who? Sydney: Oh gosh... Dummy..... Me: Ooohh... *says with a wink* THEM! Sydney: Yes fool. Xavier & DeAndre.... Me: You are really sarcastic, aren’t you? Sydney: Yeah, I’m in that sarcastic mood today... Me: I kinda noticed.Sydney: I wanna go shoot some hoops after this. I just saw a gym, maybe we can go hoop in there.. Me: Uh.....Sydney: Come on now.. I’m going to this stupid dancing thing with you.. Me: Okay. But if I get hit in the face with one ball... Sydney: Oh shut up..
21. Me: Don’t be telling me to shut up, sir. Sydney: Sir?!?! *Sydney spots a building that says “Mr. French’s Bakery”* Sydney: That’s it.. Mr. French’s Bakery..Me: I’m still hungry. Imma grab a donut or something from in here. Sydney: I’ll wait with you.. Me: Okay! *Shaun gets her donut. Sydney ends up ordering a cinnamon roll*