1. The problem that we detected is the high cost of lighting the streets at night.
2. So if we used a natural source of power to produce electricity, that will provide usthe money that we used to light thestreet.
3. We had an idea to put bumps in the the streets, and every car passes on thebump , it produces electrecity that isreserved and used to light the streets atnight.
4. A windmill and every car passes with a high speed , the wind impelled from thecar will turn the windmill , and thesuccessive movement will increase thespeed of the windmill, and its connectedto a generator to transform the mecanicenergy to electrecity , enough to light alight column or charge a battery thatlight it ..
5. And we decided then to choose the second idea
6. But After talking with Mr.Said Marc ourmaths teacher, we decided to apply thefirst idea . He told us that a windmillcould work well at first but after that theenvironment and the ambiance will letthe windmill stop turning cause while thecars are moving , a quantity of sand canlet into the windmill and it’ll turn hardlyafter that.
7. Strenths-Producing electricity exploiting cars -Lighting streets at night Subsequently the average of accidents will decrease.-Providing alot of money that can be used in other projects but lightingStreets.
8. WeaknessThis bump must be repared betweentimes.-It may not produce the rquired quantity ofenergy that lights the street at night.-Heavy cars could ruin the bump.
9. OppurtunitiesIt could be put on the highways that are available.-The model will be done easily -Any Gouvernement could accept this idea cause it’ll provides money.-It’s more applicable than photocells 1-photocells cost a lot of money 2-Some countries their climate isn’t sunny.
10. Threats-Some Cars drivers could not accept this idea.-Knowing the ration between the model and the reality-If our idea is accepted , to apply it on a street , this street will be busy .That willcause a traffic jam