Be the first to like this
E-Billing is a sector-neutral, multi-currency, multi-language capable solution that provides support for our customers in the migration from the physical (printed) bills to electronic bills. It can be …
E-Billing is a sector-neutral, multi-currency, multi-language capable solution that provides support for our customers in the migration from the physical (printed) bills to electronic bills. It can be used both by customers which pursue B2C as well as those with B2B business models. In its basic form E-Billing is an integral part of our Order-to-Cash solution.
In the basic form E-Bill Basic the following services are offered and rendered:
- All document content saved in a Document Management Store (DMS)
- Preparation of the documents in standard layout
- Electronic notification via the "push" method
- Provision for calling-up via the "pull" method
- Printing and dispatch of documents which cannot be electronically transmitted
Additional services can be offered with E-Bill Plus:
- Document signature (AES and QAES)
- Electronic transmission via the "push" method (SMS, Fax and EDI)
- Automated bill payment or automatic payment assignment
Using E-Bill Pro documents included with the bills, such as delivery notes, contracts etc., are linked together in the Document Management System DMS and E-Bill Pro enables us to offer analytical evaluations, reports etc. on the basis of all these documents. Self-service functions are also provided for our customers' end users (e.g. for changes of address, changes in bank details etc.).
E-Bill Archive enables archiving services to be offered for bills and associated documents which can extend beyond the statutory storage period (long-term archiving).