Retail Client Representation
Whether you are looking to expand or relocate your stores, our Retail Team can represent your com-
pany’s interests to secure profitable sites. We can assist with a single location or with numerous sites
in multiple markets across the upper Midwest states.
Using a team approach, we tirelessly seek creative solutions to fulfill our clients' needs with careful
consideration of each market alternative and close attention to your specified set of parameters. Work-
ing as a team enables us to better leverage our skills and experience on behalf of our clients. We strive
to earn your trust today so we will receive your business long term. Our typical client representation
process is detailed below and will be tailored to your unique requirements.
1. Provide a detailed overview of current market conditions including rents, sale prices, operating ex-
penses, sites available and trade area statistics including comparable transaction information
2. Develop a location strategy based on your criteria and use it to locate the best deals and sites
3. Arrange and host property tours including hotels, transportation and meals if needed.
4. Negotiate proposal requests, letters of intent, leases or purchase agreements
5. Maintain involvement throughout the process to provide a single point of contact and
6. Provide unrestricted flow of communication using Instant Client Access internet reporting system.
7. Follow up after lease execution through construction to store opening to assure smooth sailing
Linda Zelm, CCIM, SCLS Sue Rettinger
Senior VP – Retail Services Sales and Leasing ‐ Retail
Linda Zelm is an accomplished real estate sales and Sue Rettinger is an experienced agent providing
leasing professional with twenty years of experience. hands on services to tenants, buyers and owners .
She specializes in the retail markets throughout the Her background in customer service enables her to
upper Midwest. Her long practice has given her a wide connect with her clients in a special way to under-
range of experience with deals involving land, invest- stand their individual needs and provide unique solu-
ment sales, tenant representation, project leasing, tions that benefit their business objectives. She has
and surplus space disposition. Ms. Zelm is a leader in experience in tenant representation, project leasing,
the real estate industry, having served as President of surplus space disposition and land acquisition. She is
the Minnesota Chapter of CREW Network, President of an active member of the International Council of
the Minnesota Shopping Center Association and was Shopping Centers (ICSC) and the Minnesota Shopping
recently elected to its Hall of Fame for outstanding Center Association serving as Chair of the annual
achievement in the industry. State of the Industry Report.
615 First Ave NE, Suite 500,
Minneapolis, MN 55413
www.cbcgriffin.com Griffin Companies