Tribe Talk Webinar
by Australian Businesswomen's Network on Jun 22, 2011
- 416 views
In this live recording of the Tribe Talk webinar, Kate Tribe of Tribe Research takes a look at: ...
In this live recording of the Tribe Talk webinar, Kate Tribe of Tribe Research takes a look at:
• Classic mistakes businesses make when conducting research
• Cost effective ways to get your tribe's 'pulse'
• How to use research to find hidden niches that you can take advantage of
• How to incorporate research into your business strategy
• How to get reliable answers to your research questions
• Resources for conducting your own research and professional tools for leveraging this business function
• Ways to use research to develop new products and improve existing ones
If you're ready to grow your business then it's important to know how your tribe sees you!
Who Should Listen:
Tribe leaders — In his book, "Tribes: We want you to lead us", Seth Godin describes Tribes as groups in the community that have a leader. He says; "People form tribes with or without us. The challenge is to work for the tribe and make it something even better."
This webinar recording is for you if you already have a base of clients about whom you want to know more, deliver more to and have conversations with. It is ideal for those in growth and established stages of business.
About the Presenter:
Kate Tribe - Tribe Research
Kate Tribe is a quantitative social researcher and the founder of Tribe Research. She has been the Managing Director since 2002.
Kate has developed Tribe Research into an innovative and creative company focusing on accessible ways for business, non-profit and government sectors to grow from a better understanding of their tribe. Kate understands that as leaders of an organisation you need to be clear-headed about your marketing and business planning priorities and has made this a primary focus of Tribe Research’s solution.
*On receipt of your order you will be sent a link to watch this webinar
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views