SlideShare for iOS
by Linkedin Corporation
FREE - On the App Store
Whether it’s your business profile or your personal brand, the right use of social media can build your reputation and credibility. ...
Whether it’s your business profile or your personal brand, the right use of social media can build your reputation and credibility.
With social media, you can easily connect with people and create dynamic relationships. On the opposite side of things, whether you like it or not, your online reputation counts. If I Googled your name, or that of your company right now, what would I find?
A strategic approach to online profile building is the key message behind a new webinar, Build Your Profile with Social Media.
During this webinar, you will discover how to effectively build your profile using the Internet and Social Media.
Participants will learn:
- Which social media platforms are best for profile building
- How to separate your profile from that of your company
- How to use the top social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) to establish your profile
- What your ‘About Us’ page should say about you
- The unspoken rules of profile building
- How not to be ‘that person’ who over-shares and over-promotes
- 10 elements of great social media profiles
- What’s in a username – getting it right
- The best use of photography and images to position you
- Which media to use based on your natural talents (and which to avoid)