Social Media Crash Course - Part 2 with Suzi Dafnis and Cat Matson
by Australian Businesswomen's Network on Sep 11, 2012
- 438 views
The two-part program will give you the tools and information to manage your social media activities, choose the right tools for your business outcomes and to create a social media marketing plan for ...
The two-part program will give you the tools and information to manage your social media activities, choose the right tools for your business outcomes and to create a social media marketing plan for your business.
The Social Media Crash Course will take you through:
• Why social media matters and why you should be using it
• Which social networks to join, tools to use and best practise tips
• How to build your personal profile and which tools are best to use
• Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs and other social platforms. Discover which is right for you.
• Which social networks are best for networking and getting ahead
• How to incorporate social media into business operations without being a spammer
• How social media can be used to get new clients, to market an individual or a business
• Where to start — the shortcuts that make social media easy
• Examples of how people and businesses are using social media successfully
• Social mistakes that could cost you and how to avoid them
During the first session we’ll determine what social media can do for your and your business. We’ll look at the most popular tools and how small-businesses are using these tools to engage clients, build their database, convert leads to client and create buzz.
Learning Outcomes - Here’s just some of what you’ll leave the program with
By the end of this course you will:
• have a social media plan blueprint for your business and next steps to take
• understand how to use social media to achieve different business outcomes
• recognise the social media mistakes people make and how to avoid them
• know which tools are most likely to help you achieve your objectives
• clarify how to manage your brand across social media platforms
• understand the metrics and what successful social media can look like for you
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views