Sales Made Simple Webinar
by Australian Businesswomen's Network on Aug 28, 2013
- 178 views
Whether you sell a product or service, offline or online, the key to any business success is the sale. ...
Whether you sell a product or service, offline or online, the key to any business success is the sale.
Unfortunately, for many women, sales phobia and a lack of sales skills keeps us from meeting our targets and budget and growing business.
Join us on 28 August when Frances Pratt is our guest speaker on Sales Made Simple - Easy ways to boost your bottom line results, a free webinar sponsored by Victoria's Small Business Festival.
In this one-hour Sales Made Simple webinar, you’ll learn:
- Easy ways to remember and deliver a winning pitch
- How to know if the other person is interested (and not bored to tears)
- Follow up etiquette – when and how
- How to maximise opportunities at networking events
- Powerful tips for using social media channels to boost sales
- Why your website is your secret weapon to generate sales
As a result of attending, you will:
- Understand what people want to listen to and how to get them engaged in your story
- Key tips and tricks on successful networking any time of year
- Learn how to simply and powerfully tell people what you do in a way that they want to learn more
- The real secret... to getting people to tell you about their business
- Use these new found techniques to grow your business
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views