Multimedia for Social Media Success Webinar - Scott Emmick, Suzi Dafnis
- 913 views
If you communicate to clients through social media posts, a great opportunity exists for you to use multimedia in social media to engage, entertain and convert more customers. ...
If you communicate to clients through social media posts, a great opportunity exists for you to use multimedia in social media to engage, entertain and convert more customers.
Meet your clients right where they spend time — in front of their computers and mobile devices on social networks.
Learn how multimedia and new media channels (podcasts, video, webinars and more) can increase engagement and boost your social media results.
WATCH NOW: Watch the recording of this webinar now at http://www.abn.org.au/events
-How to use multimedia to launch new products or services
-Why educating your clients can boost your bottom line
-Ways to easily build your profile and establish your authority
-Tips for generating leads and traffic with multimedia
-Multimedia strategies for both product and service businesses
-Which multimedia tools will best support your business goals
-When the benefits of multimedia exceed the costs (in time and money)
- Podcasting — Learn how your business can benefit from it’s own ‘radio show’ and why podcasts are the new way to give people an insight into your business and position you as an authority in your industry.
- Video Marketing — While you may not want to be a YouTube star, there are ways to integrate video into your marketing so that you reach more potential clients through the power of social media. Video is powerful because it combines face AND voice and you can now create professional videos that ‘pack a punch’. We’ll show you how small businesses are doing just that - many without ever getting in front of a camera.
- Photo Sharing — Sharing images gives your business a real face. And, whether you offer a product or service, the right use of images in your social media can give people a behind the scenes look at your business, build interest in your products and services and make your social media efforts reach further and produce better results.
- Webinars — Not traditionally thought of as a social tool, webinars are one of THE best ways to engage your client in conversation and to spark discussion about your products and services.
- Integrating multimedia into your social media - Through practical application and small business examples, we’ll help you understand where to start and which multimedia tools can work for your business, just as they are for millions of small businesses around the world.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views