BOOKED for Lunch - The Fortune Cookie Principle Webinar
by Australian Businesswomen's Network on Sep 19, 2013
- 225 views
In business, it's not how good you are. It's how well you tell your story. Of course, your business principles and foundation need to be sound, but when you tell your story like no other, you diminish ...
In business, it's not how good you are. It's how well you tell your story. Of course, your business principles and foundation need to be sound, but when you tell your story like no other, you diminish the competition and drive competitor business right to your doors.
While big corporations might have huge marketing and advertising budgets - you've got a story.
On 19 September, Bernadette Jiwa, author of new book “The Fortune Cookie Principle”, joins us for BOOKED for Lunch – interviews with the world’s leading business book authors and thinkers.
Here’s what we’ll cover in this free one-hour webinar:
• Why your story is your greatest tool for differentiation
• How to stop being a commodity and start being a successful brand
• Why you get the customers you deserve
• What the best storytellers know about engaging their audience
• How to tell the story of why the world needs your product or service
• How your values, vision and purpose can tell your story
• How your distribution methods could be killing your sales
• How the wrong story can kill a great idea
Get the recording of the webinar here: http://bit.ly/155zs6f
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views