- 628 views
How do you do what you love? How do you find a way to spend every day working on that single thing that fills you with glee thinking about it? What does it take to achieve success, in all aspects of ...
How do you do what you love? How do you find a way to spend every day working on that single thing that fills you with glee thinking about it? What does it take to achieve success, in all aspects of life? C.C. Chapman, author of new book, Amazing Things Will Happen — A Real World Guide on Achieving Success & Happiness, suggests it is through hard work and acts of kindness.
Join us on 27 June when C.C. presents a special webinar event for the Australian Businesswomen's Network Community Subscribers.
During this one-hour webinar we’ll look at:
- How to cope with the situation you are currently in, and how to make the most of it until you can break free
- Exercises that can help define your goals and how to set realistic tasks to reach them
- How to navigate the seas of doubters and obstacles to get to where you want to be
- Ways to help others, once you have reached your goals
- Each of us has different goals in life, but everyone wants to succeed, and have as much fun as possible along the way.
This webinar with C.C. Chapman shows you how to get on this path to success and provide straightforward advice that can be put into action to improve your life.
- Total Views
- Views on SlideShare
- Embed Views