2. Prior to First Meeting: General Questions• Do you have a specific color theme that you require?• Are there any colors that you like/dislike?• Are there symbols associated with your company?• Is there a particular visual/symbol that you like/dislike?• What would you like the customer to feel when seeing your logo? (ex: calm; excited; happy)• What is your typical clientele age group? (ex: youth; young adults; adults; seniors).• Do you have any competitors in the area?• Is there any special services you provide that set you apart from similar organizations?• What particular service that you are best known for?• What sets your business apart?• Is there any other considerations youd like us to take when designing your new logo?
3. First Meeting:Discussion & Questions:1. What does the client do?2. Who is the client competing with?3. What does the client want to be known for?4. What words should be associated with client?5. Who are the client’s ideal customers?
4. Additional Questions:6. Will the client brand likely change in the future?7. Where will the logo be used?8. What future uses might there be for logo?9. How often will the logo be seen without text?10. Is there a unique story behind the business?11. Are their particular feelings, colors or visuals you wish to avoid?12. How do you want the view to FEEL when they see the logo?
5. some notes after mtg:
6. First Ideas:
7. Second Ideas :
8. Third Ideas :
9. The logo image can be separated and is stillrecognizable as Chesapeake Women’sNetwork Talbot.
10. Examples of Uses: CWN Website
11. Clear and clean
12. Logo is visible and effective at all sizes
13. Branding is consistent across platforms.
14. Having decided on branding, itdetermines all things CWN(style, colors, fonts etc.)