2. Map of Europe. Can you find your own country and Denmark? .
3. Here is Denmark with 7500 km. coastline
4. Denmark is a big country!! Greenland and the Faroe Islands still belong to Denmark all though they have homerule now.
5. A Danish coast.
6. A Danish coast with big stones.
7. A field with cows near the coast.
8. The west coast.
9. A sunny day on the west coast .
10. A field with yellow flowers.
11. The harvest in July.
12. Fields with cows.
13. Landscape with trecking route, fields and water
14. A road through a wood.
15. April in the wood. White flowers cover the ground.
16. Summer in the wood. The trees are green and the flowers are gone.
17. It´s autum in the wood with nice brown and yellow colours.
18. It often rains in Denmark.
19. The weather can be very rough and stormy .
20. The waves often ”eat” from the coastline under a storm.
21. After a heavy storm.
22. Most islands are connected with bridges.
23. The longest bridge connects the biggest islands Funen and Zealand.
24. The bridge across the Limfjord connects Aalborg and Nørre Sundby
25. How to travel in Denmark.
26. Detached houses in Denmark
27. Flats in Denmark
28. Winter in Denmark.
29. Christmas traditions A calender candle with 24 numbers. An advent wreath with four candles – one for each Sunday before Christmas.
30. December 24th in Denmark First we go to church in the afternoon. When dinner is over we dance ( walk around) around the Christmas tree singing hymns. Then we have presents.
31. What do you know about Denmark?
32. Can you find the Danish flag? 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7.
33. How many people live in Denmark? 3 million - 4 million - 5 million - 6 million - 7 million
34. Is Denmark a: Kingdom or Republic?
35. Here you see the royal family with the Queen in the middle.
36. The royal family when they go to parties
37. What is the common religion i Denmark? <ul><li>Are we : </li></ul><ul><li>Catholics </li></ul><ul><li>Muslims </li></ul><ul><li>Buddhists </li></ul><ul><li>Protestants </li></ul>
38. How many years is it since the vikings lived in Denmark? 100 years ago? 500 years ago? 1000 years ago? 10.000 years ago?
39. For how many years must children go to school in Denmark ? 7 years 8 years 10 years 12 years
40. Sports in Denmark 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. What is the Danish national sport?
41. In which country can you visite these fun fairs? Denmark France Germany Austria
42. 1. 2. 3. 4. Which of the four Highlights is Danish?
43. Do you know our national fairy tale author? <ul><li>Is his name: </li></ul><ul><li>Walter Disney </li></ul><ul><li>Charles Dickens </li></ul><ul><li>Hans Christian Andersen </li></ul><ul><li>4. Victor Hugo </li></ul>
44. Thank you for reading the story about Denmark. We Wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year