1. Breakthrough Mobile Marketing Strategies for Local Lead Generation<br />Preparing Your Business for the Introduction of Mobile Marketing<br />2/15/2011<br />
2. Welcome to the New Web…<br />
3. The Mobile Message…<br />Mobile Marketing delivers a unique communication outlet for your local business…<br />Targeted<br />Direct<br />Immediate<br />Actionable<br />Portable<br />Persistent<br />
4. Did You Know That…<br />…and is expected to increase by 44% over the next 12 months!<br />…and is expected to increase by 66% over the next 12 months!<br />
5. The Mobile Community is Expanding…<br />And we have the steps to make your local business mobile friendly…<br />Design elements for a mobile friendly site<br />Converting visitors with a call to action<br />Optimizing for mobile search<br />Making the mobile switch <br />Tracking and measuring analytics<br />Mobile app development strategy<br />
6. Design Your Site to be Mobile Friendly…<br />With Mobile Marketing, less is more…<br />PC Friendly Website<br />Mobile Friendly Website<br />
7. Key Design Elements for Mobile Browsers…<br /><ul><li>Intuitive Navigation
8. Downsizing images
9. Limit to only the essential pages
10. Stay away from Flash and tables
11. Ensure speed</li></li></ul><li>Now it is Time to Prioritize Your Content…<br />Grab the readers attention, instantly, and give them a clear call to action…<br />
12. But Don’t Forget About Mobile Search…<br />
13. Optimize your site, and content, so your mobile site can be found…<br /><ul><li>Target long-tail keyword phrases
14. Optimize for Keywords
15. title tags
16. meta tags
17. heading tags
18. XLM Mobile Site Map </li></li></ul><li>Time to Make the Mobile Transformation…<br />For websites on content management systems, mobile switchers are available…<br /><ul><li>Detects when a visitor is coming from a mobile device
19. Changes the website layout to accommodate the mobile user</li></li></ul><li>If Your Website is NOT on a CMS…<br />The only way to make it mobile compatible is to create a new mobile site…<br /><ul><li>Existing website must be changed to redirect mobile users
20. When mobile users land on the site, it will automatically be redirected </li></li></ul><li>Tracking and Analytics Measure Success within the Mobile Market… <br /><ul><li>Location Tracking
21. Mobile Bounce Rate
22. Page Views
23. Click-Through Rate
24. Traffic Sources
25. Brand of Mobile Device
27. Mobile Browser Type</li></li></ul><li>Now You’re Mobile Ready…What About a Mobile App?<br />Mobile apps help local businesses find and retain more customers…<br />
28. Mobile App Development Requires a Plan…<br />Questions your business needs to answer to create a mobile app strategy:<br /><ul><li>Will it have mass market or niche appeal?
29. What can you offer the consumer?
30. What platform(s) will your app be compatible with?
31. Will it be location-based?
32. Is there some type of media it will promote?
33. How will the app be promoted?
34. Cost of the App?</li></li></ul><li>Your Mobile Strategy is Defined…<br />Choose the right developer who specializes in the mobile platform you chose…<br />Companies Specializing in Mobile App Development…<br />Hire an Independent Mobile App Developer…<br />OR<br />
35. Generate More Local Leads within the Online and Mobile Market…<br />We Can Start Building Your Mobile Marketing Presence:<br />www.surefiresocial.com/request-estimate-marketing<br />In the comment section, at the bottom of the form, let us know that you are interested in creating a mobile marketing strategy for your business.<br />SIGN UP FOR YOUR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE SUREFIRE SOCIAL NEWSLETTER:<br />www.surefiresocial.com/local-business-marketing-newsletter<br />