• I will be a Broadcast Journalist and Community
Correspondent for CGI Communications, Inc. in
• I schedule and conduct interviews as well as meetings,
write out questions for interviews, type out interviews for
the website, shoot promotions and commercials, and
make storyboards for a particular shoot.
• I must have a bachelor’s degree in Broadcast
Journalism, professional demeanor and appearance,
brilliant writing and verbal communication skills, ability to
organize, and a confident optimistic attitude.
• The salary is $32,000.00 - $40,000.00 a year based on
the experience I have. I will be making $620 a week and
$2,666 a month.
• I have paid vacations and sick days. Some travel for work
is required. I also have health benefits as well as a 401k
retirement savings account.
• I’ll be living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
in the United States.
• The population is estimated to be
• There are 211 hospitals and medical
centers in the area.
• It’s a popular area with an aquarium, a
zoo, multiple theaters, bowling alleys,
amusement parks, nightclubs, and
• I have chosen to live in this city
because I found a decent job there and
it’s not too far away from my family. I
also think It would be fun to start out
new in a different location.
East Liberty Apartment
125 N Saint Clair St, Pittsburgh PA 15206
• The rent for this 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom apartment
is $532 per month.
• Utilities include air conditioning, washer and dryer, and
2003 Hyundai Sonata
• The purchase price is $700.
• The monthly payment is $20.41
• My term is 36 months with an interest
rate of 3.21%.
• The insurance would be $68.33 a month.
Auto Sales & Finance
4267 W Market St, York,
Fixed or Variable Item Cost
Cost Per Week
(M / 4.3) Month (Y / 12) Year
F Pay Yourself $31.21 $235 $3,169
F Car Insurance $15.89 $68.33 $819.96
F Electric bills $11.68 $50.25 $603
F Hair cuts $4.65 $20 $240
F Taxes $155 $666.50 $7,998
V Groceries $38.91 $167 $2,008
V Toiletries $4.65 $20 $20
V Medical Visit $89 $21 $89 $1,068
F Gas $43.02 $185 $2,220
F Rent/Mortgage $123.72 $532 $6,384
F Cell Phone bills $10.93 $47 $564
F Television $17.06 $73.35 $880.20
F Internet $25.35 $109 $1,308
V Clothes $46.51 $200 $2,400
F Heat/Cooling $70.77 $300 $3,600
V Music $6.97 $30.00 $360
V Charities/Donations $30 $6.97 $30 $360
F 410K $31 $7.21 $31 $3
F Education/School Loans $62.09 $276 $3,312
TOTAL $150.00 $638.93 $2,747.43 $32,969.16
Income $620 $2,666 $31,992
$ Left Over $3.97 $16.57 $174.84
I will be paying myself about $31 per week.
I will donate around $10 dollars for offering at Sunday service for church. I also will donate
clothes I no longer wear roughly twice a year to the Salvation Army. I estimate $200 in
I would invest in the Starbucks Corporation and the CVS Caremark Corporation as a mutual
Gas $185 per month
School Loans $276 per month
Taxes and Social Security $7,998 per year
The bank I would be going to in Pittsburgh
would be Citizens Bank. They have online
banking, hundreds of ATMs at places like gas
stations and supermarkets, and overdraft
protection. My apartment is 2.2 miles and 8
minutes away from the nearest bank.
I am unable to afford life insurance due to
having a short amount of left over money from
A will is a document that assigns items or
estates owned by the writer after their death.
A living will is a document written to state what
would be wanted by a person for medical
procedures and written by a lawyer.
4570 Fifth Ave
Pittsburgh, PA 15213
WILL OF AARON JOSEPH KREIN
I, Aaron Joseph Krein, a resident of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, hereby make this Will and revoke all prior Wills and
1. PERSONAL INFORMTION:
a. I was born on June 1st, 1995 in Hudson, New York.
b. I am not married and I have never been married.
c. I have no children.
2. BENEFICIARIES: I give my property to the following persons:
All to my parents, Joseph Anthony and Darcy Ann Krein, and my sister, Kelsie Regina Krein.
3. PERSONAL REPRESENTATIVE OR EXECUTOR: I appoint Darcy Ann Krein as Executor of my Will, and if she is unable or
unwilling to serve, then I name Kelsie Regina Krein as alternate Executor. My Executor and alternative shall have all
powers granted by applicable laws of my state to carry out all provisions of this Will, may use provisions and
procedures for this simplified handling of estates, may hold in trust the share of any minor beneficiary until she
reaches age 18, and shall not be required to post a bond.
I, Aaron Joseph Krein, hereby sign this Will at Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania on this day of December 26th, 2017.
Aaron Joseph Krein
Each of us hereby states, under penalties of perjury, that on this 26th day of December, 2017, at Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania we observed Aaron Joseph Krein who we know or who otherwise proved his identity to us, declare
the above document to be his Will. He then asked us to serve as his witnesses and then signed the document in
our presence. He appeared to be an adult, of sound mind and memory, and acting of his own free will, and not
under any force or duress. We are now, immediately after he signed the Will, signing our names in his presence.
Louis Smith William Schubert Jill Anderson
31 Bull Horn Drive 56 Eagle Avenue 9 Pine Lane
Pittsburgh, PA 12506 Pittsburgh, PA 12506 Pittsburgh, PA 12506
LIVING WILL OF AARON JOSEPH KREIN
The following section deals with my views and wishes regarding Medical Situations & Their Treatment.
Treatment Plans: I want my agent to consider the possible benefits and burdens of disease-fighting treatment, and consent only to treatment that he
or she believes is in my best interests, as we have discussed them. My agent may refuse any active treatment or may consent to a trial of treatment
and then stop treatment if it is not beneficial.
Different Medical Situations:
If I have a fatal condition and I am expected to die soon with or without treatment, I do not want any life saving measures such as CPR, life support, or
If I am permanently unconscious from an accident or severe illness but standard medical therapy with or without life support could keep my body
alive for years, I do not want life saving measures such as CPR, life support, or artificial nutrition.
If I am in a state of very advanced loss of mental capacity due to stroke or Alzheimer's Dementia unable to care for myself. Using standard medical
and/or life saving treatment could keep me alive for months or years, I do not want life saving measures such as CPR, life support, or artificial
If I am in a state of moderate loss of mental capacity due to stroke or Alzheimer's Dementia unable to care for myself but able to enjoy simple
pleasures. Using standard medical and/or life saving treatment could keep me alive for months or years, I would want no life saving measures such as
CPR, life support, or artificial nutrition.
If standard medical therapy and/or life saving treatment leaves me in a condition worse off than before I became ill using medical treatment I would
not want life saving measures such as CPR, life support, or artificial nutrition.
The following section deals with my views and wishes regarding Religion Related Issues
My faith is: Protestant
I want my religious leader to visit me. His name is: Pastor Dan Herrick
The following section deals with my views and wishes regarding Autopsy, Organ Donation, Tissue Donation, and Body Donation. (You aren't
required to answer all questions to complete a Living Will)
I want my agent to decide about an autopsy.
I want my agent to make all decisions regarding organ and tissue donations.
I don't want to donate tissue (such as cornea, bone and skin)
I don't want to donate my body to science.
The following section deals with my views and wishes regarding Funeral Arrangements.
I want to designate specific individual(s) to make or be involved in my funeral arrangements, They are: Joseph Anthony Krein, Darcy Ann Krein, and
Kelsie Regina Krein.
Aaron Joseph Krein
• “Things to Do in Pittsburgh & Western Pennsylvania.” About.com Pittsburgh. About.com. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• Puko, Tim. “Profile: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.” HGTV Front Door. Scripps Network, LLC. 12 Feb. 2009. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “Map of Pittsburgh Attraction.” PlanetWare. PlanetWare Inc. Web. 21 Dec. 2012. <http://www.planetware.com/map/pittsburgh-map-us-papitt.htm>.
• DePasquale, Maria. “125 North Saint Clair Street, Pittsburgh PA.” Trulia. Trulia Inc. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “2003 Hyundai Sonata.” Cars.com. Google. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority – Water Rates.” PSWA. The Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• Powell, Albrecht. “Pennslyvania Personal Income Tax.” About.com Pittsburgh. About.com. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• Van Gelder, Megan. “Cost of toiletries per month for 1 person?” Answers. Answers Corporation. 31 Mar. 2009. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• Johnson, Derek. “What is the Average Cell Phone Bill?” SMS Marketing Blog. Tatango.
• Spangler, Todd. “Average Pay-TV Bill Is Up 3% From Last Year To $73.35 Monthly: Leichtman.” Multichannel News. Benton Foundation. 23 Jun. 2011.
Web. 21 Dec. 2012. <http://benton.org/node/79458>.
• Beutler, Steve. “Monthly Bills.” MyLife. Minot Public Schools. 10 May 12. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “What is the average cable/internet bill for an apartment?” YAHOO! Answers. YAHOO! Inc. 2010. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “What is the average cost for a haircut?” Answers. Answers Corporation. 3 Nov. 2008. We. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “How much do we spend money?” Your Life, Their Life. Your Life Their Life. 12 Mar. 2012. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “Average cost of heating home - utility bills (Chicago: houses, neighborhood).” City-Data.com. Advameg, Inc. 15 Jan. 2009. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “What is the average amount of money spent on clothing each month?” Xmedia Answers. XMediaPartners.com Answers Community. Web. 21 Dec.
• “A $9 doctor’s visit? Report charts how U.S. cost of care compares.” Advisory. The Advisory Board Company. 6 Mar. 2012. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “SBUX Starbucks Corporation XNAS:SBUX Stock Quote Price News.” MorningStar. MorningStar, Inc. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “CVS CVS Caremark Corp XNYS:CVS Stock Quote Price News.” MorningStar. MorningStar, Inc. Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “About .com: http://www.citizensbank.com/.” About .com. RBS Citizens, N.A. and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania . Web. 21 Dec. 2012.
• “Pittsburgh Hospitals.” Yellow Pages. YP Intellectual Property LLC. Web. 1 Jan. 2013. <http://www.yellowpages.com/pittsburgh-pa/hospitals>.
• Olson, Tromas. “Citizens Bank parent settling overdraft suit for $137.5M.” TRIB|TOTAL MEDIA. Trib Total Media, Inc. 25 Apr. 2012. Web. 1 Jan. 2013.
• “Salvation Army, South Side, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania – Thrift Shops on Waymarketing.com.” Waymarketing.com. Groundspeak, Inc. Web. 1 Jan. 2013.
• “CGI Communication Jobs|Glassdoor.” Glassdoor. Glassdoor, Inc. Web. 1 Jan. 2013.
• “Dental Resource Guide.” MDA. Montana Dental Association. Web. 1 Jan. 2013. <http://www.mtdental.com/resources.htm>.
• Berlin, Rebecca. “What is a Living Will.” ALLWILL.com. ExpertHub.com. Web. 1 Jan. 2013.
• “Sample of a Simple Will.” FreeAdvice. Advice Company. Web. 1 Jan. 2013. <http://law.freeadvice.com/estate_planning/wills/simple_wills.htm>.
• “Sample Living Will Form.” FindLaw. Thomson Reuters. Web. 1 Jan. 2013. <http://estate.findlaw.com/living-will/sample-living-will-form.html>.