4. Sue FoxGoogle will tell you: Sue Fox works for Hatboro-Horsham School District as theCareer Education and Work Curriculum Specialist and Community-BasedLearning Coordinator. She is also the Pathways Department Chair. Her website iswww.hatboro-horsham.org/cd.In addition to Hatboro-Horsham, Sue is involved in regional and stateeducational efforts such as theMontgomery County Education and Workforce Partnership,Eastern Center for the Arts and Technology,Career Development Leaders Network,PA Governor’s Institute for Teaching Excellence andPA Ed Hub Curriculum Framework Standards Aligned System.
5. This is what will___tell you about me not
6. I am passionate—always focusing on what is best for students and their learning.I am creative—with the curriculum and academic programs that I develop.I am resourceful—able to find funding for most projects that I initiate.I am versatile—skilled at curriculum and grant writing and bringing groupstogether for a common cause.I am proud—of my students and their accomplishments, my peers for embracingmy ideas about students and learning and school district administrators for havingfaith in my ability to lead new initiatives.I want—an opportunity to work in the area of Curriculum K-12.
7. …and I’m really good at
8. I have an innate ability to see opportunities where others don’t. “Thinking out of the box.”
9. The big picture…. I can still see the forest when I’m standing among trees.
10. Solving problems (creatively).
11. MyIf you paint inyour mind a glasspicture ofbright andhappy is halfexpectations,you putyourself into aconditionconducive toyour goal. full-NormanVincent Peale
12. Things I would like to do again spark creativity, lead, build teams, encourage others, challenge myself.
13. Things I would not want to do again. Work without meaning Attend meetings with no purpose