2. Pinterest is a social media site that has members share images
and content via virtual bulletin boards. It is a great way to drive
traffic to your site and create a new network of followers for
3. Make sure your profile is complete!
Give a great vibrate description about yourself and your business, followers want to know the
content in your pins will be strong!
Link other social media platforms so users can click on icon and be lead to your profile on the
other sites, Facebook, Twitter, website.
Create a Geotag of your stores location
Have a great professional photograph or logo
4. Click the pencil to edit any element
of your profile.
5. Look in the content
search bar for relevant
This can help you
decide on what
categories to put your
pins and boards in.
Selecting the correct
category and using
accurate keywords can
insure your pins gets a
6. Board Titles and Covers
Pinterest is all about curating high quality images that express your
person style, or your brands style
All boards should have interesting titles and high quality covers that
describe your business.
7. You can edit the boards by
clicking edit and change
cover photo by hovering
8. Pin it Button
Put a “Pin it” button in your browser favorites for
easy pinning from webisites. See instructions
9. Top Pinterest Tips
Create a complete profile.
• Search categories and keywords for proper pin and
• Use vibrant and interesting names and covers photos
• Add a “pin it” button to your browser for easier pinning.
10. Use Pinterest as a collaboration and organizational tool for
your business #suebdoesit
for more information