Transcript of "Get rid of dark cirlces under eyes"
Copy Right 2013 @ www.stylecraze.com Email:Chetana@stylecraze.com
1. Mint Leaves:Ingredients:Mint leavesTomato juiceProcedure:Mix these ingredients. Apply on the dark circles for a briefperiod.Wash your face with cold water.Result:This home remedy will help reducethe dark circles around the eyes.
2. Night Jasmine Flower:Ingredients:Night Jasmine FlowerCurdProcedure:Crush Night Jasmine with Curd.Apply this pack under the eyes for 10 min.Leave it and then wash with cold water.Result:This is an effective remedy for dark circles.
3. Castor Oil:Ingredients:1 tbsp of Castor Oil1 tbsp of Milk CreamProcedure:Mix these ingredients.Massage this paste around your eyes for 10min.Wash off with rosewater.Result:This is an best home remedy for darkcircles.
4. Almond Oil:Ingredients:Almond OilProcedure:Massaging the area with almond oil beforegoing to bed.Keep it on your eyes for 10 minutes andthen wash it off with water.Result:Almond oil is considered as an effectiveremedy to remove dark circles.
5. Concealer Eye Cream:Ingredients:Concealer under-eye creamProcedure:Apply concealer on dark circles.After applying the concealer, set it with a lightdusting of translucent powder.Result:Concealer that will camouflage the dark under-eyecircles.
6. Raw Potato:Ingredients:Raw PotatoProcedure:Place the pureed potato on yourclosed eyes.Keep it there for 30 min.Wash it off with warm water.Result:Potato helps to refresh theappearance of skin around the eyes.
7. Cucumber Slices:Ingredients:Cucumber slicesProcedure:place the Cucumber slices on yourclosed eyes.Keep it there for 10 minutes.Wash it off with warm water.Result:Cucumber slices have since long beenused to reduce puffiness around the eyearea.
8. Tea Bags:Ingredients:Tea BagsProcedure:Place tea bags over your eyes.Keep it there for 10 min.Wash it off with cold water.Result:Tea bags helps in regeneration of skin tohelp improve acne scars and dark circles.
9.Beauty Sleep & Diet:Benefits:Dark circles under eyes are caused by lack ofsleep. So make sure to get lot of sleep.Determine how much sleep you need.Try to get that amount regularly for a coupleof weeks to see if that helps.Eat a healthy and balanced diet.Drink plenty of water.Dark circles and puffiness are oftenattributed to lack of vitamin K or inadequateantioxidants.
Thank You http://www.stylecraze.comEmail:Chetana@stylecraze.com
A particular slide catching your eye?
Clipping is a handy way to collect important slides you want to go back to later.