Foundation portfolio evaluationPresentation Transcript
Foundation Portfolio Evaluation
1. In what way does your media productuse, develop or challenge forms andconventions of real media products?
Masthead Direct Address MainCove Imager Main CoverLine Lines Barcode and Price Pull Quote Banner Cover Line
Masthead Main Artist Main List- Page Numbers Secondary Images Formal Layout
Masthead Page Numbers Direct Address Design BalanceSecondaryImages
2. How does your media product represent particular socialgroups? Hip Hop/ R’n’B Teenagers and Young Male and Female Adults 16-25
3. What kind of media institution might distribute your media productand why?
4. Who would be the audience for your media product? AgeMy magazine is aimed at people 10% 10%aged between the ages of 16-25. 10% -15 16-25 26-35 70% 36+ GenderMy magazine is also aimed atboth genders as my marketresearch shows both males andfemales would purchase the Male 50% 50%magazine. Female
Genre 10% 10% Rock RnB/Hip Hop 20% Indie 40% Dance 20% OtherR‘n’B and Hip Hop Artists.
5. How did you attract/address your audience?Young musicians Direct Address Familiarity Bright Colours Bold Text
6. What have you learnt about the technologies from the process ofconstructing this product? Rule of Thirds
Lighting Composition ApertureF Number Depth of FieldShutterSpeed Tripod Flash Focus