Family Fitness5 Fun Ways to Get Outside With Your Kids 60 Second Fitness
1) Scavenger HuntMake a list of things tofind outside in theyard or at your favoritepark.- find a green rock- a leaf that looks like apersonActivities encouraged:walking, running, "Image courtesy of dan / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"climbing laughing!
2) Go For a Walk or a Bike RideKids love to go for a walk ora bike ride.Engage their creative sideand pretend youre walkingon the moon or through anafrican jungle.Activities encouraged:Walking, Cycling,Cardiovascular "Image courtesy of arztsamui / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
3) Play TagTag is a fun way to get agood workout in with yourkids.Darting left and right,spinning and running non-stop can really get yourblood pumping.Activities encouraged:running, zigging / zaggingand laughing! "Image courtesy of photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
4) Go Fly a KiteWhen the weather isright this can be somuch fun!Who doesnt like to flyand run?Activities encouraged: "Image courtesy of nutdanai apikhomboonwaroot / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"running, dreaming
5) Build a SnowmanIf youre in a snowy part ofthe country building asnowman is a fun way toget outside in the winter.Youll work up a sweattrudging through the snowrolling big snowballs andlifting everything into place. "Image courtesy of jscreationzs / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"Activities encouraged:walking,lifting, drinking hotcoco
Establish Good Habits Getting outside to play with your kids helps establishhealthy habits theyllcarry with them their whole lives. Physical play in theoutdoors is a fun way "Image courtesy of photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"to stay fit and healthy all year long!
Outside Health and FitnessFor more articles, information and motivation to get outside and in-shape visit: www.outsidehealthandfitness.com See You Outside!