5 Things You Can Do Today to be More Fit & Healthy 60 Second Fitness
1) Eat BreakfastStudies show thatpeople who eatbreakfast:● Tend to weigh less;● Have improved concentration;● Have more strength;● Have lower cholesterol levels; "Image courtesy of Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
2) Walk 10,000 Steps The AMA andnumerous other health organizations agree that walking 10K + steps a day is awesome for your health! "Image courtesy of photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
Walk More and Get Healthy By....● Parking further away;● Taking the stairs;● Walking at lunch;● Moving your upper body; "Image courtesy of Ambro / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
3) Drink More Water.... Water:- Provides moreenergy- Can help you loseweight- Helps cleanse thebody "Image courtesy of stockimages /FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
4) Do Some Push-UpsEven 25 - 50 a daycan:- Provide a cardioworkout- strengthen your core- build strength in yourchest, back, arms andshoulders "Image courtesy of photostock/ FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
5) Be Like Ben Franklin....Eat an Apple a DayStudies have shownthat an apple a daycanLower "bad"cholesterol by asmuch as 40%! 1 1 from dailymail.co
Whats Up Doc? If you havent exercised for some time or you havehealth concerns, you may want to talk to your doctor before starting a new exercise routine. "Image courtesy of photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
Outside Health and Fitness For more articles, information and motivation to get outside and in-shape visit: www.outsidehealthandfitness.com See You Outside! Register for your FREE 30 day Body Weight Fitness Program now! "five hundred year flood" (Bill Ray Drums flowrate with Sorohan vuvuzels) used Licensed under Creative Commons Noncommercial "Image courtesy of Stuart Sampling Plus http://creativecommons.org/licenses/nc-Miles / FreeDigitalPhotos.net" sampling+/1.0/