1. Cubicle Core:3 Exercises to Strengthen Your Core at the Office 60 Second Fitness
2. Chair Crunch1) sit on the edge of yourchair;2) lean back at the waistand grasp the seat of yourchair with both hands;3) Lift your legs andstraighten while tighteningyour abs; "Image courtesy of imagerymajestic / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"4) repeat 8 - 10 times
3. Tighten Up....1) While seated tightenyour ab muscles and yourglute muscles;2) Hold for 5 seconds;3) Release;4) Perform 10 reps at thetop of the hour throughoutthe day (or more); "Image courtesy of stockimages / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
4. Stand up for your core....1) Standing in front of yourchair, tighten your abs andglutes;2) Keeping your upper bodystill and tall sit back on yourchair;3) Just as you touch yourseat, stand back up usingyour core muscles; "Image courtesy of Stockimages / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"4) Repeat 10 -12 times
5. Whats Up Doc? If you havent exercised for some time or you havehealth concerns, you may want to talk to your doctor before starting a new exercise routine. "Image courtesy of photostock / FreeDigitalPhotos.net"
6. Outside Health and FitnessFor more articles, information and motivation to get outside and in-shape visit: www.outsidehealthandfitness.com See You Outside!