Be the first to like this
One Park Place Condominium is already under construction at Dundas St. E & Parliament St, Toronto. The building is the fourth condominium tower in the Regent Park redevelopment. It is right next to the Regents Park Art, Cultural Centre and an Urban Mews that features retail shops, amenities, and space for local markets, with access to a six-acre park with gardening plots, picnic areas, a greenhouse and off-leash dog areas and aquatic centre.
It is just a 5-minute streetcar ride away from Eaton centre and Dundas Square and Ryerson University. U of T Main Campus are also minutes away. There will be about 40 buildings built in the Regent Park community in 15 years. Things are changing every day, new homes, new aquatice centre, new arts and cultural centre, new park, new community centre, new shops... And plenty more things are still yet to come.
Developer: The Daniels Corp.
Building: 25 storeys with a 5-storey podium
Size: 347 to 998 square feet
- stainless steel appliances
- laminate flooring.
- two squash courts, a half-court gymnasium, fitness facilities
- party room, billiards room
- piano lounge with dining facilities
- an outdoor terrace with barbecues and ping pong tables
- gardening plots for residents on a fifth-floor terrace.
- LEED Gold standards for green design
Call Me When You Find Anything You Like ☎ (416) 827-6093 ☚ Steve Shahsavar , Sales Representative