1. Understanding Einstein:The Special Theory of RelativityFinal Creative ProjectCarsten Weerth, Bremen/GermanyStanford University: Understanding Einstein
2. Final Creative ProjectThe final creative project in Stanford‘scourse on Understanding Einstein byProf. Dr. Larry Randles Lagerstromshall show commitment to the topic innew, creative and different ways…
3. Wordclouds…Are creative ways to visualize contents nicelyAre important in web publishingAre important in teachingAre important for learning and visualizing stuffThis project visualizes basic facts of Einsteinsmost productive year 1905 and basic conceptsof his research and findings…Different free word cloud generators have beentested and the results are shown here…
4. Word collection for world clouds…The following word collection has been used:Albert, Albert, Einstein, Einstein, Einstein, Einstein,Einstein, Einstein. German, Ulm, Jewish, Genius, Genius,Genius, 1879, Miracle Year, 1905, 1905, 1905, Patentoffice clerk, Atomic-Bomb, Nobel-Laureate, Special TheoryRelativity, Atoms, Molecules, Physicist, Bohr, Peace-activist, Creative, Imagination, Time-travel, Competitative,Arrogant, Quotes, Papers, Scientific erosion, Seeking,zigzag, Electron, Quantum, Photon, e=mc2, Time, Time,Time, Time, Time, Light, Light, Experiments, Math,Particles, Waves, Waves
5. Wordcloud I
6. Wordcloud II
7. Wordcloud III
8. Wordcloud IV
9. Wordcloud V
10. Wordcloud VI
11. Further References IWe covered the beginning of Einstein‘s carrerand the miracle year of 1905. New historicalevidence shows that later in his life he fearedfor his life and whished to live a normal life, seehttp://www.futurity.org/society-culture/new-einstein-papers-he-feared-for-his-safety/(Caltech).
12. Further References IISearch The Open University‘s youtube-channelOpen Learn for the word “Einstein“…You get short videos on Einstein and Bohr andhighly entertaining cartoon videos on- The Twin Paradox and Special Relativity…
13. Further References IIIYoutube also holds hours of further interestingmaterial - search for the word “Einstein“…, e.g.- A Yale lecture “Einstein for the masses“, seehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3enwR6e9V9A
14. Acknowledgements...This digital artefact was made for‘Understanding Einstein: The Special Theoryof Relativity‘ – as final project for LarryRandles Lagerstrom‘s MOOC CourseraCourse from Stanford University.The free software for creating word cloudsused were:www.tagxedo.com, www.abcya.com andStanford‘s www.wordsift.com.