• Disney/ABC Television Group
• ABC News
• Disney Channels Worldwide
• ABC Entertainment Group
• ABC Owned Television Stations Group.
• ABC Family.
Parks and Resorts
• Disneyland Resort.
• Walt Disney World Resort.
• Tokyo Disney Resort.
• Disneyland Paris.
• Hong Kong Disneyland.
• Shanghai Disney Resort.
• Disney Cruise Line.
• Disney Vacation Club.
• Aulani, a Disney Resort and Spa.
Walt Disney Studios
• Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures.
• Disney Music Group.
• Marvel Studios.
• Touchstone Pictures.
• Walt Disney Animation Studios
• Pixar Animation Studios.
• Disney Theatrical Group.
Disney Consumer Products
• Disney Licensing.
• Disney Publishing Worldwide.
• Disney Store.
• Delivers high-quality interactive
entertainment for Guests across all current
and emerging digital media platforms.
• Magical Kingdom.
• Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
• Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
• Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water.
• Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water.
• Downtown Disney Area.
• ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex.
• Disney’s BoardWalk.
• Disney have used social media in order to promote the company and the films
they have created. They first started with a ‘Disney Moms’ panel in 2010 which
allowed people to share their experiences with one another when visiting Disney
World. This would therefore make the reviews as real and honest as possible.
• Disney also used Youtube purely for entertainment purposes By using recognisable
and popular characters, they hope that people will talk about their products and
therefore create a hype.
• They have a huge presence on Facebook where promotion of their products are
key. They have over 267 pages for different products where they can talk directly
to consumers in order to answer any questions provided. Most of the pages are
targeted for children as it encourages them to want to ask their parents for the
products. When a new product comes out, parents tend to take photographs of
their babies with the product and post it onto Facebook. This creates a load of
questions as to where it was purchased from and the cheapest price available.
• Disney Channel – as soon as you click onto the website, a
competition can be found. The prize that can be won is a
Samsung Tablet and Amazon vouchers. The coming
together of these companies allows for promotion and
hype to be present of Mickey Mouse as people want to
enter the competition and read about Mickey.
• Disney Junior – when you log onto the site, there are
opportunities to play games and interact with the site.
• Disney XD – as soon as you go onto the website, the top
games, videos and shows appear on your scree. This