18:00 10min Opening SCBA #34, News from StartupCamp
18:10 10min Pioneers Festival
18:20 10min StartupWeekend Bratislava #4
18:30 10min News from London start-up scene
18:40 5min Break
18:45 30min The Lean Startup [Matej Lukášik]
19:15 30min Cloud services as a business model [Dušan Daniška]
19:45 30min Presentations of start-ups
Start-up #1 – Andrej Kečkeš, Sportimea, (www.sportimea.com)
Start-up #2 – Miloš Blaško, Meevl, (http://meevl.com)
Start-up #3 – Milan Steskal, youcognize (http://youcognize.com)
Start-up #4 – You!
20:15 5min Something extra - UNCUBED Berlin
20:20 Summary and Networking / Fun
What is StartupCamp?
• The place to network in Slovakia
• Community of and for start-
ups, founders, investors, coders, business
guys, marketers, creative
types, angels, entrepreneurs, designers, …
• Helping startups, connecting people
Imrich: start-ups’ first screening, mentors
and media relationships, CESA and blog
Matej: start-ups’ first screening, marketing
communication, web & blog
Patrik: investors, mentors, foreign affairs
and media relationships
Richard: marketing and media
support, event management
StartupCamp – early adopter
• StartupCamp is an early adopter for Slovak
startups. We provide feedback, tips, media
coverage, contacts and much more!
3. Your startup!
Investors in the audience
• On every StartupCamp, we have special guests
– investors, business angels, venture funds
• They are looking for opportunities to support
start-ups & invest money
• Talk to us if you want contacts or to know
Subscribe to be informed as 1st
• Go to www.startupcamp.sk
• In top right corner, fill your name & e-mail
• In your inbox, confirm subscription
• Enjoy news, blogs, notifications and all
content 1-2 days in advance!
Do you have anything to say?
• Publish on StartupCamp.sk blog as guest posts
or speak on monthly event
– Progress of your start-up
– Lessons learned
– Anything interesting
We are here for you
Our goal is to help you!
• get first feedback to
– Your idea in general
• find appropriate
– Answers on general questions “How To…”
– Customer market
Feedback on every SC
• Instant Feedback for your pitches or
• Discussion or sli.do app
• Ask and vote on
StartupWeekend Bratislava #4
• NOVEMBER 15TH 2013
• StartupWeekend is a 54-hour long marathon which
aims to transform your business ideas into ambitious
start-ups with help from successful entrepreneurs.
• Michal Maxo Maxian (@mmaxian)
News from London start-up scene
• Welcome Marian Gazdik
• Few words about London startup
scene, Google Campus and power of
• Miroslav Lacko
• Súťaž prebieha od 23.9. do 22.10.
The Lean Startup
Welcome Matej Lukášik
co-founder of relevatar.it
Cloud services as a business model
Welcome Dušan Daniška
co-founder of ADIOS Business Suite
• English is preferred language of presentation
• 4min. pitch + 4min. Q&A from audience
• Slides available later on SlideShare.net
• Video from pitch will be on Vimeo
• Vote for each start-up on www.sli.do/scba!
Welcome Andrej Kečkeš
Welcome Milan Steskal
Your opportunity to give a short
pitch – idea, start-up, event, …
• UNCUBED (http://getuncubed.com) is the largest and most fun event series of its
kind trusted by hiring startups (Facebook, Tumblr, Stack
Exchange, Spotify, SpaceX, etc..) across the US, where amazing talent connect with
hard-to-discover job opportunities at these exciting and innovative companies.
• Berlin is the first of their European series, taking place on 9/20 at Cafe Moskau; If
you're interested and looking for opportunities, we highly recommend you go to
this event and meet with recruiters from 25+ local area companies and enjoy a
packed day of music, art, contests, entertainment, speakers, class sessions and
• Watch this video to understand what you're getting into...
• Date: Friday, September 20th, 2013. Time: 13:00 - 21:30.
• Location: Cafe Moskau. Karl-Marx-Allee 34, Berlin
• More Details: http://berlin.getuncubed.com
Save the date
StartupCamp Bratislava #35
• 13th of October
• KC Dunaj, Nám. SNP, Bratislava
The place to network in Slovakia