Hmm, zvyraznitajslova, hate, like, know … ma to zmysel, nema to nejakyvelkysuvismedzisebouMarekovnavrhnaposlednuvetu, zdasanamkrkolomnatrocha:1. Networker makes you know people you should meet 2. Networker makes you meet people you should know
18:00 10min Opening SCBA #35, News from StartupCamp
18:10 10min ReStart Slovensko 2013
18:20 10min StartupWeekend Bratislava – hints & tips
18:30 10min Looking for investors? We have some!
18:40 30min Accounting related to the software development
Tomáš Malík, Managing Partner, Finecon Technologies s.r.o.
19:10 20min Presentations of start-ups
Start-up #1 – Tomáš Minarik, Quirect (www.quirect.com)
Start-up #2 – Jan Sabo, PartnerTracker, www.partnertrackerapp.com
Start-up #3 – You!
Summary and Networking / Fun
What is StartupCamp?
• The place to network in Slovakia
• Community of and for startups, founders, investors, coders, business
guys, marketers, creative
types, angels, entrepreneurs, designers, …
• Helping startups, connecting people
Imrich: start-ups’ first screening, mentors
and media relationships, CESA and blog
Matej: start-ups’ first screening, marketing
communication, web & blog
Patrik: investors, mentors, foreign affairs
and media relationships
Richard: marketing and media support,
StartupCamp – early adopter
• StartupCamp is an early adopter for Slovak
startups. We provide feedback, tips, media
coverage, contacts and much more!
3. Your startup!
Investors in the audience
• On every StartupCamp, we have special guests
– investors, business angels, venture funds
• They are looking for opportunities to support
start-ups & invest money
• Talk to us if you want contacts or to know
Subscribe to be informed as 1st
• Go to www.startupcamp.sk
• In top right corner, fill your name & e-mail
• In your inbox, confirm subscription
• Enjoy news, blogs, notifications and all
content 1-2 days in advance!
Do you have anything to say?
• Publish on StartupCamp.sk blog as guest posts
or speak on monthly event
– Progress of your start-up
– Lessons learned
– Anything interesting
We are here for you
Our goal is to help you!
• get first feedback to
– Your idea in general
• find appropriate
Answers on general questions “How To…”
Feedback on every SC
• Instant Feedback for your pitches or
• Discussion or sli.do app
• Ask and vote on
• Miroslav Lacko
• Súťaž prebieha od 23.9. do 22.10.
• NOVEMBER 15TH 2013
• StartupWeekend is a 54-hour long marathon which
aims to transform your business ideas into ambitious
start-ups with help from successful entrepreneurs.
• Lujza Bubanova
Looking for investor(s)?
• Your contact: Partik
• What kind of investors?
• What you need
– Give permission to share your data
– Describe your business model
– Revenue, Costs, Market/Competitors analysis
Welcome Ing. Tomáš Malík
Finecon Technologies s.r.o.
Aktivácia nákladov na vývoj a ich
zaradenie do majetku spoločnosti
• English is preferred language of presentation
• 4min. pitch + 4min. Q&A from audience
• Slides available later on SlideShare.net
• Video from pitch will be on Vimeo
• Vote for each start-up on www.sli.do/scba!
Welcome Tomáš Minarik
Welcome Jan Sabo
Your opportunity to give a short
pitch – idea, start-up, event, …
Save the date
StartupCamp Bratislava #36
• November 10
• KC Dunaj, Nám. SNP, Bratislava
The place to network in Slovakia