How did you feel?
Do you remember how you felt
● A few hours ago
● Saturday morning (hangover?)
● Wednesday afternoon
Americans treated for
depression every year
What would you answer?
Answers to those questions are the most
important for the clinical psychologists to be
able to treat their clients effectively.
Psychologists figured out that people usually
don’t remember the details that are older than
That’s why they introduced mood charts. A
simple way that lets clients track their mood
So old school
Clinicians print mood charts from Excel on
paper and ask their clients to fill them out with
Not convenient for clients
● taking mood chart and pen with you
wherever you go?
● how would they look like after spending a few
days in your pocket?
● how not comfortable would you feel when
you fill them out in front of other people?
Complicated for therapists
Charts are reviewed at each session. Tracking on
● offers no easy way to analyze data
● is usually just filed away
● does not contribute to building knowledge
about disorders and symptoms
youcognize gives the clients a mobile app that
● track their mood and behavior easily
● store data in the cloud
● share them with their therapist
For the clients
youcognize gives the therapists a professional
platform that helps them
● analyze client’s behavior at any time
● get access to the structured data
● use the pool of anonymous data in the system
to compare their clients with other users
For the therapists
Imagine how many trees could youcognize save.
● starting a closed beta with the selected
● looking for a funding to help us get to the
Where are we?
● Igor - the scientist, a PhD student at The
University of Texas in Austin, trying to find
new ways to gain better understanding of
● Milan - an owner of an online agency and
startup mentor, focusing on finding the most
effective ways to run projects and business
Who we are?
● journaling is a trend and people track
● 55% of US adults own a smartphone
● targeting business development on
psychologists is more effective than on clients
● paper will be replaced with technology one
Reasons to believe