APPLE PRESENTATION (BY SRIPRIYA)Presentation Transcript
TPS-A , ROLL NO
"Newton... a mind forever voyaging through strange seas of thought
• Largest mobile phone maker.
• Largest publicly traded company.
• World’s largest Information
• unusual and extraordinary brand
• Annual revenue is $156.5 billion in
• Apple Inc., formerly Apple Computer, Inc., is an
American multinational corporation headquartered
in Cupertino, California that designs, develops, and
sells consumer electronics, computer software and
• Its best-known hardware products are the Mac line
of computers, the iPod music player, the iPhone
smartphone, and the iPad tablet computer.
• Its software includes the OSX and iOS operating
systems, the iTunes media browser and the Safari
• Registered Office and Corporate office:
Cupertino, California, 95014, USA
• Corporate Phone Number: 1-408-996-1010
• Corporate Fax Number: 1-408-996-0275
• Corporate Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Corporate Stock Symbol Public: NASDAQ: AAPL
• Website: www.apple.com
• Founded on: April 1, 1976
• Incorporated on: January 3, 1977
Apple is committed to bringing the best
professionals and consumers around the
world through its innovative hardware,
software and Internet offerings.”
“Apple is committed to protecting the
environment, health and safety of our
employees, customers where we operate.
Apple strives for continuous improvement
in our environmental, health and safety
environmental quality of our products,
processes and services.”
• 1974, April 1st: Apple Computer Inc, founded.
• 1977, Jan 3rd: Incorporated
• 1984, Macintosh.
• 1991, PowerBook 100.
• 1999, iMac and iBook.
• 2001, iPod. (350 million units sold)
• 2001, First retail store.
• 2003, iTunes Store. (6 billion+
• 2007, iPhone. (250 million sold.)
• 2010. iPad. (100 million sold.)
• 2011, October 4th: iPhone 4S.
Steve Jobs dies next day.
• 2012, August 20th: Most valuable company in US
history at $623 billion.
13 inch - Rs 81,900
11 inch - Rs 67,900
13 inch - Rs 81,900
15 inch - Rs 1,52,900
Mac Pro One 2.8GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon / 3GB / 1TB / Radeon 5770: Rs 1,49,900
Mac Pro Two 2.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon / 6GB / 1TB / Radeon 5770: Rs 2,09,900
current jobs ranging
from engineering to
• Successful applicants will be invited to attend an extended Apple
• The interview will give Apple an opportunity to find out more about
you and hopefully you will find the experience fun and interesting.
• During the interview, which lasts 2 hours, you will take part in a one
to one interview, perform a number of role-play exercises and also
deliver a presentation.
• Successful applicants will receive a job offer within 24 hours.
• Brands Top 100: Ranked No: 1 in
Global brands 2013.
• Fortune 500: World’s Most Admired
Company:- Ranked No: 6.
CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
• $ 50 million to Stanford University hospitals in
• $ 50 million to Venture Beat a technology blog that
concentrates on innovative products.
• In November 2012, Apple donated $2.5 million
dollars to the American Red Cross to aid relief
efforts after Hurricane Sandy.
• Apple has grown by offering superior products compared to
• It is one of the original hardware producers in the market that controls
both the manufacturing of its products as well as its operating system
• Apple has set standards for high quality products in order to meet
• Apple is faced with the difficult task of ensuring consistency and
quality within its products.
• With many other companies creating similar products, it is imperative
for Apple to remain competitive by solving technological errors in
• The employees at Apple are sufficient in their expertise because they
predict the target audience for the latest technology. Because of their
originality, Apple is known for its innovative thinking.
• The Apple iLife applications allow users to connect to multiple
programs through one package.
• The current opportunity for Apple is the development and campaign of
the new iPod shuffle and iPhone 5c.
• There are more competitive companies entering the market.
In the computer hardware division, there are many competitors
such as Hewlett-Packard and Dell.
• It is reported that in 2007 52% of sales of Apple were from outside
America. Bad international relations, wars might influence Apple in a
huge manner; moreover these are all factors Apple has no ability to
• The global economic depression might have immense impact on
Apple Inc. Consumer’s incomes didn’t have significant changes,
moreover the unemployment rate has increased, leading
consumers to spend less, especially on ‘luxury products’, as
Apple products might be viewed.
• Globalization includes the interaction of people worldwide, for which
technology plays the main role. Today’s World cannot be imagined
without technological devices as Computers, mobile phones Etc. Apple
is the globally seen as the King of technology, not because of most
usage, but quality and design
• The technology market for computers and mobile phones has
become huge, adding more competition in the market. Also
technology innovations and changes are almost as fast as light,
therefore the products lifecycle is very short.