Work Project Fellow at Institute of genomics and integrative biology (CSIR)
About • Excellent communication and analytical skills
• Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
• Eye for detail with extensive knowledge of Life Science concepts
• Possess excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure
• Good Knowledge in CPCSEA guidelines, ICH_GCP Guidelines, Pharma Regulatory Guidelines.
• Experience in working Pharmacological screening of NCEs with animal models using (SCID Mice, NUDE Mice, C57 BL/6 (ob/ob, ob/db), Swiss Albino Mice, SD Rats, Wistar Rats, and Zucker Rats).
• Experience in different routes of administration laboratory Rodents Mice, Rat, Rabbit (Per Oral, Intraperitoneal, ...