1. 1(1) How to configure the system for automatic conversion of Purchase Requisition toPurchase Order?Ensure automatic purchase order field in Material Master (purchasing view) and VendorMaster is ticked, maintain the source list for respective materials and vendor. Also maintaincorrect data at the MRP views. On the MRP run system will generate purchase requisitions forthe following materials.Using T-code ME59 conversion of purchase requisition to Purchase orders is possible.(2) What are the configuration for automatic creation and selection of storage locations inInventory Management?Auto creation of storage location in inventory management can be created with respect to themovement type and plant. Using t-code OBM2/OBM3.For automatic storage location selection, storage location data can be specified inprocurement storage location field of MRP view in Material master and Issue storage locationfield in Bill Of Material.(3) How to maintain automatic determination of G/L accounts during GR/GI/Transferposting?Automatic account determination of GL account can be maintained using T-code OBYC byspecifying GL code for specific valuation class within the posting key(TE-KEY) maintained forrespective movement types.(4) What is the difference between selection parameter WE101 and WE103?To optimize internal processes, you regularly create list displays to inform yourself aboutthe status of your purchase orders, info records, and other documents in the system.You are checking the purchase orders issued over the past 24 months. you are primarilyinterested in POs against which no goods receipts have been entered.Choose the scope of list BEST_ALV, so that the list of selected purchase orders isdisplayed with ALV Grid Control.Choose Logistics --> Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Purchase Order --> ListDisplays --> For Vendor (ME2L).Selection parameter : WE101 (open goods receipt)WE103 means then that SAP considers the GR blocked stock as well as already receivedquantity while with WE101 the GR blocked stock is not considered as received.(5) What is the difference between XD01, XK01 & MK01? Knowing that all the above txcodes are used to create vendor.
2. 2There are 3 t-codes by which you can create vendor:XK01 is for centrally creating vendor where all data are included.MK01 is for purchasing vendor.FK01 is for accounting vendor or vendor with accounting details.(6) Can any one tell me what is MM closing and what is FI closing? How can I know ifperiod is closed?MM closing means that you can not post materials document. In MM area you have twoopen periods current and previous.If you do not set other in MMRV - here you can check which are the open MM periods forcompany code. If you check Allow posting to previous period - it will forbid MM posting inprevious period.FI open period (ob52) allow to post FI documents. As I know you can allow postings forsome accounts - for example forbid material accounts for previous period in order to preventMM posting until you finish all FI documents.(7) How to add an attachment to a Purchase Order in SAP?You can attach manually any document to PO without using Document ManagementSystem ( DMS )But you cannot attach document while you create PO in T/Code ME21NSave you PO ( ME21N ) and again open with change ( ME22N ) then you can attach documentthrough Service for Object button. Service for Object button available down side of Commandscreen ( in your PO screen ME22N )Click your Service Object button -> Create -> Create attachmentthen select your window directory ( which file you need to attach) select your file Now yoursystem shows message Service "Create attachment" is started.Save again your PO. You can see (open) your attachment in same field ( Service for Object )select and Create and check attachment list. You can attach as many document in your PO.Note: This is only information for internal or you can print separately this document for sendingto vendor ( fax ) System will not print automatically along PO print out.(8) What is the difference between Blanket Purchase Order and the Framework Order?In general the Blanket POs are used for consumable materials such as Xerorx papers with a shorttext (does not need to have Master Record) with Item Category B i.e.limit, where in the POvalidity period as well as the limits are to be mentioned for the simplicity of procurement.Thedoc type is FO (Framework Order).The GR or Service Entry for the PO are not necessary in case of Blanket POs as well as one neednot to mention the account assignment category during creation of PO it can be U-unknown &can be changed at the time of IR.
3. 3(9) Auto P.O.: In MMR & Vendor Master Record (Control data) I have checked Auto PO....I havecreated the Purchase Req for the Material.....Now I want to know how the automatic PO willcome into force...I mean what steps to do after creating PReq.For Auto PO , yo should proceed as follows:Auto P.O.: In MMR & Vendor Master Record - checked(MM02/XK02)maintain Source List & select the indicator for source list record as MRP relevent.(ME01)If more than one source list records are generated, make one of them as fixed.Run MRP , the PRs generated will be preassigned with the source of supply.(MD01)Enter T Code ME59 for automatically creating POs from PRs.(10) Source List: I have checked Source List In Purchasing view of MMR...Have two vendors forthis material for which source list is also maintained(ME01)....While creating PO..the system takes bydefault the first vendor....I tried to assign the second vendor (made sure that validity period are inrange)..but couldnt do so...Can you suggest how the system will tell me to select one of the vendor Iwant to assign to the PO.Check if the assigned Source in PR is not fixed in Source List.Check if the info record for source not assigned, is having valid conditions.(11) Why system giving me only warning message instead of error message when I amtrying to make GR with a material which already tick for deletion flag. Is there anyconfiguration mistake?Through OMCQ , set message no M7 430 for error.(12) Is it possible to maintain the same material master with same code in all plants in acompany. Our client is using same materials in all their four plants?Material numbers are always maintained at Company code level. If you look at theMaterial master data, some data is maintained at Company code level, some at Plant level andsome at Storage location level. If you have all the 4 plants attached to one company code, theyshould have the same material number. What you need to do is to extend the material to all the 4plants if thats your requirement. Also, if you have your valuation area as your Plant, then youhave the flexibility to maintain Plant specific pricing for the same material.You can use MM01 T code to copy material from old plant to new plant. But check for therequired details in your new plant and make changes accordingly.(13) Where we do the configuration for the cost centre allocation, because whenever weGR a material, accounting document is created for that particular material. How thatparticular material go in to the particular accounting (G/L account)
4. 4In T.code : OBYC -- Automatic Postings.for Inventory Posting Transaction Key is : BSXfor Off Setting entries like Goods issue, initial stock......Trans Key is : GBBBased on the Movement types, Valuation class it will be assigned to a G/L account.You can refer the configuration in T.code : OBYC(14) Could anyone can explain complete configuration of pricing procedure &application.The Basic thing is Condition Technique. In which there are 1.Access Sequence 2. ConditionRecord 3. Condition Type 4. Condition Table.Access Sequence access a Condition Record of a Condition Type in a Condition Table is aCondition Technique. This is a simple logicHere the Condition Type is very important like PB00, PBXX,RA01 etc.In the background every Condition Type has its own definition means the purpose of theCondition Type like, is it for Pricing or Percentage, Quantity base, Accrual Fields etc is to bedefined to work this functions. Normally we use the existing ones without any risk. But somecases, we have to Create a New Condition Types as per the organization requirement.The Pricing Schema is useful to minimize condition types while mention prices for Vendor onthe basis of Pricing Schema which we defined according to organization requirement.The Pricing Schema means the calculations procedure of Condition Type.Ex. RA01 - Discount % is calculated on PB00 - Gross Price meansRA01 is based on PB00 like that we have to define in the Pricing Schemawhich makes easy to use in real time.Here PB00 has the Access Sequence - 0002.But RA01 does not have the Access Sequence. Why because it is a dependent on PB00. But bothare Condition Types.(15) In the system, by default some standard Scheme will be there at Vendor Schema Groupin the Vendor Master Screen means the standard one is assigned which is very lengthywhich may fulfill our requirement. But some cases which may not fulfill our requirement, insuch we have to define.For the configuration, I may not able to explain properly through here but will give some idea.Configuration: SPRO - IMG - Material Management - Purchasing - Conditions - Define PriceDetermination Process:1. Define Access Sequence2. Define Condition Type3. Define Calculation Schema:- Here you have to define the Schema - Define Schema group
5. 51. Define Schema Group vendor2. Define Pricing Schema group3. Schema group for Purchase Organization4. Assign Schema group to Purchase Organization - Define Schema determination1.define calculation schema for Standard purchase organizationAfter completion of the Schema Group, we have to assign it to Vendors.Then whenever we use any transaction with this Vendor, the concerned Schema will work asconfigured by us.The Pricing in MM is vast because each Condition have its own importance and each AccessSequence have its own importance. So you need not bother about this. First you learn how todefine the Calculation Schema through the above.